Beach Cross Villa Apartments(Gros Islet)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$86
blu St Lucia(Gros Islet)
US$98
US$87
Hotels.com
US$755
US$300
Alize Inn(Gros Islet)(Great Value!)
US$75
  • Pool
US$229
US$179
Bay Gardens Marina Haven(Gros Islet)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$90
Coco Palm(Gros Islet)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$101
Official Site
East Winds(Gros Islet)
US$674
US$592
Orbitz.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbay gardensrodney baysister hotelfree shuttlethree propertiesshuttle bus to the beachst luciashallow poolclose to shopsreduit beachminutes walk awayour room was spaciousmini fridgerum punchbuffet breakfastbars and restaurantsbeautiful island
Reviewed 9 April 2018

Upon booking I made request for a double bed. However, upon arrival i was given a king size bed. Two nights before I left I was called to inquire whether I wanted to move to a double bed since I wasn't given the room I had requested. Towels were not changed on a daily basis. But I would still visit again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
3  Thank kroyer2018
baygardensresorts, Guest Relations Manager at Bay Gardens Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Thank you for leaving us a review of your recent stay at our Bay Gardens Inn. We wish to apologise for your disappointment in the irregularity the towel changes and whilst an apology may not alter the outcome of your experience during your visit, we do extend it with all sincerity. It is only through feedback that we can continue to maintain and improve the service provided to our valued guests. On behalf of the management and staff, we look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and i stayed at the in for 4 nights. This was our first trip to st lucia and everything was great. The staff is excellent the room was clean and very comfortable and spacious.

You have to go over to the hotel for food which takes very long when you order but at least you get free room service if you are staying at the inn.

The one big problem I had was that I was celebrating my birthday and had arranged a private dinner at the bay gardens resort. Was asked about my favorite color which is blue. Our reservation was at 7 and when we arrived it like they did not know what we were there for. We had to wait for almost 1/2 an hour before being seated. You could tell that were rushing it when we arrived. The chair covers were trapped in red and a black table cloth. No candles were lit. The food was ok the butler was great but I was very disappointed about the set up the wait time and we chose it because the staff at the inn say that they go all out for it. I did not even get a happy birthday song like most places do.Not worth 270 us. When I mentioned it they looked concerned but no one mentioned it after like my opinion did not matter.

But a good stay overall despite that one MAJOR issue I had

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Lyn Marie H
baygardensresorts, Guest Relations Manager at Bay Gardens Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2018

Thank you for leaving us this review. We thank you for selecting Saint Lucia and Bay Gardens Inn as your preferred choice for accommodation. Your experience at the Bay Gardens Beach Resort and Spa has been noted and will be thoroughly investigated. Please accept our sincere apology as this is certainly not our level of service. We do hope that you will provide us with the opportunity to redeem ourselves in the near future.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

We have absolutely no complaints about our stay at BGI. As long as you remember this is a 3* hotel you’ll realise how good it is. The staff are very friendly and welcoming. Our room was ideal. We were on the ground floor with double doors out to the pool. A/c in the room along with other standard eguipment - microwave, kettle, fridge etc. Our room had 2 double beds in. The pool and surrounding area again was just right. Always very quiet, plenty of loungers and seating available and a nice size pool - which is only 3’6” at the deep end. The breakfast which is served across the road always had plenty of variety and different options. As a guest you are able to use the other 2 hotels facilities. There is a regular shuttle bus, hourly, down to the Bay gardens resort , which runs up to 10.30pm. The drivers are great and will drop you anywhere on route which is handy for restaurants at night. BGI is in a great position for walking into town and handy for shops and supermarkets and the walk to the beach is only about 30mins. A great hotel which I would recommend to anyone.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
baygardensresorts, Guest Relations Manager at Bay Gardens Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2018

Thanks for your perfect review of our Bay Gardens Inn. It is indeed a pleasure to hear that you enjoyed our accommodation and utilized our many amenities during your vacation. We strive to meet each and every guest expectation and we are extremely delighted to hear we achieved this. Your wonderful comments regarding our breakfast is highly valued as we are continually trying to improve the variety of food items we offer. It gives us great joy knowing that our guests are finding great satisfaction from our available options. On behalf of our amazing staff, we wish to thank you for choosing us and we hope that you visit us on your next trip to the island!

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

The Inn is very convenient to shopping, restaurants, and the local minibus, however being so close to the road, with booming car stereos and roaring motorcycles also means a lot of noise bouncing off the walls around the pool area and into the room; peaceful it was not ... although better at night with the air on and windows closed.
For the most part, housekeeping was ok although not spotless as some reviewers have stated. There was a wadded up tissue on the bathroom floor from the time I checked in until I left two weeks later; it might still be there.
Breakfast and dinner buffets were good; it would have nice to have more fresh local fruit available and more healthy options.
The pool and gardens were beautifully maintained. Pool was too shallow as noted by other reviewers. Shuttle service to the resort was convenient.
Management and staff were very friendly and helpful.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank lucky_e
Reviewed 3 March 2018

We chose this hotel as it seemed to offer us everything that we were looking for. We were not disappointed and had a very pleasant stay. The hotel was always clean, the rooms were cleaned and made spotless every day. The staff helpful, pleasant and willing to assist. Although Rodney Bay is a good journey from the airport we thought it was worth the time spent as it is a very good location for seeing the best of the island. We also appreciated the shuttle bus to the beach hotel.
Many thanks for a very enjoyable stay.

Stayed: February 2018
baygardensresorts, Guest Experience Manager at Bay Gardens Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2018

Thank you for your review on your recent experience with us. We are happy that we were able to contribute toward an enjoyable stay for you through our many perks offered. We'd like to extend a big thanks to you for choosing the Bay Gardens Resorts and hope you return again soon.