“Awesome”

Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I loved it, surprisingly affordable and the staff is awesome. The sushi was excellent, I can't complain at all.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My dining experience which I constant'y enjoy at this restaurant is really mouth watering, this time my family took me there as a surpise for my birthday, I quiet enjoyeyed the pac man roll which is now my favourite, a recommedation from my dauther and the time was well spent with my family. The staff are great, the service is expceptional. I will defintely recomment Rituals Sushi for the best sushi on the island.

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

We looked forward to trying this and for the most part the sushi was great! The customer service was not. The waitress we had to start with acted like we were just a bother. Couldn’t get water glasses refilled and so on. She just acted like she would of preferred to of been anywhere else but there.
Hope they work on that because the food is pretty great!

Reviewed 30 May 2018

Rituals Sushi has a nice selection of sushi and the food itself was good. However, the customer service was pretty average and can use some improvement.

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

Had a great lunch time Sushi experience today at Rituals Sushi. Had a nice welcome and table outside overlooking the marina. Service was excellent and food great value for money. We ordered Sashimi (Salmon and Tuna) and a couple of speciality rolls (Rainbow and Red Dragon) washed down with a couple of glasses of Chardonnay and Prosecco. The food was presented beautifully in a small wooden boat and tasted amazing.. haven’t had salmon sashimi as good as this since we were in Tokyo.