We were very satisfied with our stay at Bay Gardens Beach Resort. The service was outstanding - whenever we needed something, we simply asked and the wish was granted. We stayed in a 1 bdrm poolview, which actually had an ocean view as well, as it was on the third floor. The room was incredibly spacious and the kitchen was well equipped. We made breakfast and lunch every day and ate at the table on the balcony. The house keeper even did our dishes! We walked into the village every evening for dinner and never felt unsafe. There were some people who would ask us to buy whatever they were selling, but a "no, thanks" and we were left alone. I would recommend BGBR to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bay Gardens Beach Resort is an all-suite hotel with magnificent views of the stunning Caribbean Sea. The architecture of this private boutique and hip hotel is reminiscent of its colonial past, with a mixture of both Caribbean-French and Georgian plantation style, incorporating traditional elements of timbered balconies and verandas for that true Caribbean ambiance. This resort provides a luxurious and relaxing environment for guests with every possible modern facility. Suites are complete with full kitchens, modern bathroom fixtures and living and dining areas. All feature cable TV, DVD and CD players, high-speed internet access and Wi-Fi. The Bay Gardens Beach Resort... Your Window to Paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and TripOnline SA so you can book your Bay Gardens Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bay Gardens Beach Hotel Gros Islet
- Bay Gardens Beach Castries
- Bay Gardens Beach Resort St. Lucia/Gros Islet