Bay Gardens Inn(Gros Islet)(Great Value!)
US$88
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

blu St Lucia(Gros Islet)
US$90
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

Beach Cross Villa Apartments(Gros Islet)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$314
Bay Gardens Marina Haven(Gros Islet)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$90
Alize Inn(Gros Islet)(Great Value!)
US$75
  • Pool
Coco Palm(Gros Islet)(Great Value!)
US$301
US$101
Official Site
East Winds(Gros Islet)
US$674
US$610
Agoda.com
2,330 results
All reviewsbay gardenshi tidesea grapesst luciavacation clubone bedroom suitegarden viewpigeon islandtime sharebeach resortrotisecurity staffwater taxirum punchrestaurants within walking distancebig chefwater sports
Reviewed 14 December 2011

We loved the Bay Gardens Beach Resort! Thank you Olive, Tim and Richard! Great people! Although the area is much more touristy than our first 3 nights in Soufriere, we felt spoiled by the amenities. Our 1bdrm suite had the full kitchen with everything you need including a blender for some great elixirs! Very clean and large bed-bath rooms. (Also 110v outlets for American gadgets) The pool area is beautiful with a nice hot tub in the center. Food and bar area right next to the pool. 2 computers and internet (for free) by the office. But they had Wi-Fi as well. Decent beach-swim area with water sports rental items right there. Nice people run that as well! (Lucky is fun) The sports area has water taxis to Pigeon Island for $15 us and well worth it! I highly recommend this place!

Room Tip: We liked the upper floor but that may not be an issue. Upper pool view sees the bay as well.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank RaceAMA
Reviewed 14 December 2011

My friend and I have recently returned from our 2nd visit to Bay Gardens Beach Resort. We had a lovely welcome and a beautiful basket of fruit put into our suite. We had 2 large bedrooms with a lounge/kitchen between - everything was very well appointed Again I celebrated my birthday and thoroughly enjoyed my complimentary champagne on the beach. All of the staff are to be complimented - they work extremely hard to make guests feel welcome - remakably most of them remembered our names. Cannot fault anything about the resort - it is kept beautifully clean and tidy (including the beach in front of the hotel) and if anything untoward occurs it is put right immediatly. The resort is situated virtually on the beach and is within walking distance of several restaurants offering many types of cuisine.

If I was to try to think of something we did not like it would have to be the journey from the airport to Reduit Bay - on each occasion my friend was feeling ill by the time we reachedBay Gardens. Fortunately we were flying to Barbados on the way back so only had to make the journey in one direction.

We shall definately be back next year but we shall fly into Barbados and then take the Liat flight to and from Viges Airport in Castres.

Room Tip: We choose to have a 2nd Floor Beachfront 2 bedroomed apartment - we enjoy sitting on a balcony with a drink looking at the sea.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank jadePenzance
Reviewed 13 December 2011

Although we did not stay here (we stayed at the Bay Gardens Inn, we have free use of this their sister hotel. The resort is situated in Rodney Bay and has a wonderful beach with free use of the sun beds and sun umbrella's for guests of either the resort, the Bay Gardens hotel or the Inn both of which are only a ten minute walk away or catch the free shuttle bus which leaves every hour, on the half hour, to both these hotels.There is also a great pool with a hot jacuzzi! We are planning to return next May (2012),

Room Tip: We did not stay here but we did have free use of the resort as we were staying at the Bay Gardens Inn a short walk away.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Mohawk1946
Reviewed 6 December 2011

My husband and I just returned from a wonderful vacation at the Bay Gardens Beach Resort. The location was excellent- walking distance to fantastic and surprisingly reasonable restaurants in Rodney Bay. The staff was helpful and friendly, esp. Richard! They have a small but beautiful beach and we took a water taxi to Pigeon Island, a national park that was interesting because of it's history and natural beauty and beaches.
Tracker, our taxi driver that was provided by the hotel, took us on a day long tour of the island. He made it interesting and fun. He took us to Ladara to have lunch and it was breathtaking. Tracker is the MAN! Our king suite was clean and well equipped. We had a great view as well. If it weren't so far from home, we'd go back for our next vacation.

Room Tip: We were in room 611- great view overlooking pool and ocean!
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kim B
Reviewed 29 November 2011

Was not a happy camper checking in on 11/11 as Orbitz screwed up my reservation and they did not have a suite available. The young lady at the desk was so sweet and could not apologize enough and promised it would be resolved as quickly as possible. The rum punch she gave me helped calm me down...:o)....The supervisor (Alice) was on it the next morning but they did not have a suite available until the 13th and they took care of moved my luggage.

First the negatives....rooms are in need of minor repairs, water stains, small hole in the bedroom wall and the coffee table needed to be changed....MINOR STUFF! Now the positives...If you are looking for a party environment, Bay Gardens is not for you. If you are looking for a GREAT relaxing vacation, very good food, great drinks, fun activities this is the place....Suite (602) was in a great location with the pool and walkway to the hot tub right outside my patio door, yet noise was never an issue. Suite was very clean, kitchen well stocked with the essentials, bed very comfortable, bathroom, huge, Grounds were very well maintained and manicured, pool and hot tub clean and crystal clear. Beach, a one minute walk and again, very clean, Bar was well stocked and drinks potent, not watered down! The fire show on the Wednesday nite was incredible and a good time was had by all... No issues regarding security at the property....

At any resort, a staff can make or break the resort. At Bay Gardens, the staff definitely make the resort, from the housekeeping staff, grounds crew, restaurant staff to the management team, they rate a 5 out of 5. Friendly, easygoing. They even remembered after my first day not to bring me a menu. Told them I only wanted "island food" and at breakfast they would simply tell me what the island breakfast was....At the manager's reception, the Ex Asst Mgr (Cheryl Gustave) spent over an hour talking to my wife and me and was in no hurry to leave....She was an absolute delight and just a fabulous person. I could go on and on about the staff and...yes, they were that good and having traveled extensively, they are one of the top 3 as it relates to service....

Will absolutely be going back as soon as possible....

Room Tip: Go with the pool or beach view.....you will not regret it...suite 602 in an ideal location...
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple