We enjoyed our week at BGBR in a large, clean 2 bedroom beachfront suite (Room 903) on ground floor. Some initial maintenance issues with burned-out light bulbs and jammed safe door were addressed very quickly upon request. Kitchen area is spacious and well-equipped -- although we intended to buy groceries and prepare our own breakfasts, we ended up going to the breakfast buffet at the hotel or next door to Spinnaker's each morning, and used the fridge for cold drinks. Lovely, quiet pool area (though a bit small) and fast, easy access to Reduit Beach. Staff is pleasant, friendly and helpful, including front desk, housekeepers, and wait staff at the pool restaurant. The hotel arranged for airport transfers with a kind, dependable driver, nicknamed "Tracker" (Chris Maurille) who we then used every evening for taxi service to go to/from dinner. The only criticism would be that, although the wait staff at the pool restaurant would see that our food orders would go in promptly, sometimes it would take a long time for the food to come out of the kitchen. Good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bay Gardens Beach Resort is an all-suite hotel with magnificent views of the stunning Caribbean Sea. The architecture of this private boutique and hip hotel is reminiscent of its colonial past, with a mixture of both Caribbean-French and Georgian plantation style, incorporating traditional elements of timbered balconies and verandas for that true Caribbean ambiance. This resort provides a luxurious and relaxing environment for guests with every possible modern facility. Suites are complete with full kitchens, modern bathroom fixtures and living and dining areas. All feature cable TV, DVD and CD players, high-speed internet access and Wi-Fi. The Bay Gardens Beach Resort... Your Window to Paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Bay Gardens Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bay Gardens Beach Hotel Gros Islet
- Bay Gardens Beach Castries
- Bay Gardens Beach Resort St. Lucia/Gros Islet