We stayed at St. Lucia from Dec 13-17 for our wedding anniversary. Once we got to the hotel, we were greeted by friendly staff and offered our welcome drinks (awesome rum punch btw). The concierge asked us if we were there on a special occassion. I told her that it was our 12 year wedding anniversary. They took care of our dinner arrangement so we dont have to worry about a thing. Our bedroom suites room 510 had nice view of the pool, the beach, and overlooking the mountain. It was PERFECT!!! We met Penny who took care of us. She gave us details of exurcion that we might be interested in. Unfortunately, we were only there for 4 days. We did however went to Pigeon Island which was very nice. We came back to our room on the day of our anniversary and was greeted with a champagne and a note from the staff. Our anniversary dinner at Trios was fabulous. They set up a special table for us and the staff as well as Chef Ian made our night wonderful. The room was always clean and they always made sure that we have clean beach towel readily available. I would like to thank everybody at Bay Garden Resort for making our stay amazing. From the time we checked in till the day we checked out. Special thanks to Penny, Miguel (bartender), Manager at Lo tide restaurant (sorry I forgot his name), and the security staff. My husband and I will definitely come back to St. Lucia and stay at Bay Gardens for a longer stay this time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bay Gardens Beach Resort is an all-suite hotel with magnificent views of the stunning Caribbean Sea. The architecture of this private boutique and hip hotel is reminiscent of its colonial past, with a mixture of both Caribbean-French and Georgian plantation style, incorporating traditional elements of timbered balconies and verandas for that true Caribbean ambiance. This resort provides a luxurious and relaxing environment for guests with every possible modern facility. Suites are complete with full kitchens, modern bathroom fixtures and living and dining areas. All feature cable TV, DVD and CD players, high-speed internet access and Wi-Fi. The Bay Gardens Beach Resort... Your Window to Paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and TripOnline SA so you can book your Bay Gardens Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bay Gardens Beach Hotel Gros Islet
- Bay Gardens Beach Castries
- Bay Gardens Beach Resort St. Lucia/Gros Islet