I just returned from Bay Gardens Beach Resort . My husband was there Christmas through Jan 2nd, this is by far our best trip and it was because of Bay Gardens Beach Resort. Everything was amazing our driver was there waiting for us at the airport (and we arrived early cleared customs in like 10 minutes ! ) All the drviers are so courteous and safe in Saint Lucia which is a rarity in the islands and for taxi's in the US so very impressed. When we arrived at the hotel they were greeted us so warmly and they served us with 2 rum punches. We booked a beach front suite and I requested a higher floor because my husband and I wanted privacy . We got the highest floor available and the beach front suite was amazing and HUGE. It had a Large bedroom, bathroom, 2 flat screens , full kitchen, living room/ dining room and beautiful patio so very happy with everything. Maid service was prompt and Ms. Ginnelle cleaned our room everyday and it was so clean , also you could have them do laundry for small fee very well worth it , super professional the laundry was always back in our room the same day waiting for us when we returned . One evening the air conditioning was not working properly in the bedroom so I called late that night so I could not forget I was thinking they just come up the next day which was fine because the main A/C in the lving room was working fine well they sent a guy up right then , he fixed it and was so nice about it . I also needed a "converter" to charge my camera and did not think to bring one I called the front desk to see if they had one or I could purchase one within 5 minutes a guy delivered one to me. They really go above and beyond. Other highlights include: food is good @ Hi -Tide , beach service is great Yannika (sp) such a pleasant girl and strolls the beach which such a positive attitude also she always remembers what you ordered the day before, Ms Cleo at the front desk can help with you anything you need. The grounds are really nice , pool area is good too. I visited other parts of the island my opinion Reduit beach is the nicest and best for swimming on the whole island. Rodney bay area is very nice easy walking distance with a ton of restaurants, coffee shop, grocery store whatever you need. We used Saluna Watersports (they are onsite) to water taxi over to Pigeon we really enjoyed that as well. I also recommend the spa La Mer (Beverly) she was great and they have super nice spa. Security (Willard) everyone takes care of you helps with you chairs. No vendor problem on the beach always stuff I was interested in fruit and jewerly plus they were nice and not pushy at all . Few sweet cats running around but not a problem at all you rarely see them and they looked very healthy to me (they are island cats so they will not look like US cats with big hair etc) ... I love Bay Gardens beach resort ..... This place has it all I highly recommend it and cannot wait to return. Perfect place to spend my Christmas holiday !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bay Gardens Beach Resort is an all-suite hotel with magnificent views of the stunning Caribbean Sea. The architecture of this private boutique and hip hotel is reminiscent of its colonial past, with a mixture of both Caribbean-French and Georgian plantation style, incorporating traditional elements of timbered balconies and verandas for that true Caribbean ambiance. This resort provides a luxurious and relaxing environment for guests with every possible modern facility. Suites are complete with full kitchens, modern bathroom fixtures and living and dining areas. All feature cable TV, DVD and CD players, high-speed internet access and Wi-Fi. The Bay Gardens Beach Resort... Your Window to Paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and TripOnline SA so you can book your Bay Gardens Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bay Gardens Beach Hotel Gros Islet
- Bay Gardens Beach Castries
- Bay Gardens Beach Resort St. Lucia/Gros Islet