My husband and I just came back from a weeks stay at the landings. We travel extensively in the Caribbean. This hotel is one of our top 5 resorts. Why? Beautiful location, great people who smiled every day while serving you, best beach on the island, great weather without being too, water sports, great breakfast options and much more! Attention to detail was fabulous! Every night there was turn down service with water left by your bed. The grocery stores are definitely a step up from other islands and can help with cost. Each day water was available on the beach, cold towels and frozen fruit was passed out. Don't miss the fruit boat that comes every day. He has the best veggies also!! There is a shuttle that goes into Rodney bay every day. The only thing to note is that it appears to be for an hour only. Good for grocery shopping.... There appears to be only one 110 outlet in the bathroom which was fine for us. Take the water shuttle from the hotel to pigeon island and walk back by the beach. There are a few stores to shop on the way back. Just a few recommendations for dinner - Jacques, naked fisherman and buzz seafood(entertainment). All had excellent food and service! Just a 10 minute taxi ride for each. Our taxi driver for the week was owin from off the beaten path. He felt like family when we left.
If you have any questions, let me know ! I highly recommend this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landings is St. Lucia's premiere beach resort featuring one, two and three-bedroom all suite villas. Accomodations include full kitches, state-of-the-art amenities, private terraces and personal plunge pools. The resort offers, beachfront dining, a full array of water activities, 80-slip yacht harbor and Soleil Spa. Free Internet Beach Largest Suites north of St. Lucia ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Landings Resort & Spa St. Lucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landings St. Lucia, a Rock Hotel Castries
- The Landings Resort & Spa St. Lucia Gros Islet