Open today: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM

from US$300.00
from US$334.00
from US$290.00
More Info
All reviews captain max floating mat delicious appetizers job well done paddle boarding lobster day trip allison charter boat island
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 August 2021 via mobile

This was the best catamaran cruise! The service and attention to detail was impeccable. When we return to St. Martin, it will be first on our list!

pyratzsxm, Guest Relations Manager at Pyratz, Gourmet Sailing, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Glad to hear we made it to the top of your list! We are looking forward to have you back on-board for another catamaran cruise in the future.

Reviewed 11 August 2021

We were looking for the perfect way to spend a day on the water in St. Maarten and we found it...The PyratZ Caramaran Gourmet Day Cruise! Snorkeling, swimming, enjoying sandy beaches and breathtaking views, Caribbean cocktails, gourmet lunch and lots of laughter with 4 other couples. The service from the Captain and crew of 2 was amazing! My husband and I highly recommend this cruise. It makes for a perfect day! Ron and Sharon

Date of experience: July 2021
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you Ron & Sharon for sharing this with us. We are happy to hear it was a perfect day for you :)

Reviewed 10 August 2021

My wife and I had a great time on Pyratz Gourmet sailing. Allison, Albin and Kiki took very good care of us the entire day. We were warmly greeted and offered a nice continental breakfast. We sailed and anchored at several locations around St. Martin to enjoy swimming, snorkeling and other activities. Lunch was a choice of lobster or duck breast. The food was prepared and presented beautifully. There was plenty of mixed drinks and wines as well as soft drinks available through the day. I can't recommend this excursion enough.

Date of experience: August 2021
pyratzsxm, Guest Relations Manager at Pyratz, Gourmet Sailing, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2021

Thank you for your kind words, we are happy you enjoyed your charter with us.

Reviewed 10 August 2021

We had the absolute BEST time sailing with Alden and Nikita (that may be spelled wrong) in St. Maarten!! The boat was BEAUTIFUL and they even decorated with a cute banner for my birthday. All of the food was delicious, but I've been thinking about the grilled lobster everyday since our sail!! It was so fresh and tasty!! Nikita made really good drinks (and kept them coming)! We had a blast on the water floats and visiting the remote beaches, too! My only regret from the whole experience was not booking the FULL day instead of half. We'll absolutely be booking again when we return to St. Maarten. THANK YOU ALDEN AND NIKITA!

Date of experience: August 2021

Ahh so nice to read about your experience with us. I am glad we could make your birthday even more special. Next time you are on the island, we would love to have you back for a full day trip and we'll make sure to have more of that lobster for you haha.

Reviewed 6 August 2021 via mobile

This was the best boat charter! My friends and I did the sunset cruise. The service was excellent and the views amazing. My friend proposed to his girlfriend while we were anchored and they helped make it an incredible experience. It was our favorite part of the entire trip! This is a MUST for anyone visiting SXM.

Date of experience: August 2021

Congratulations again to the happy couple, we were very honored to be part of that special moment! And thank you for your review, we appreciate it.