“Nice location and great place for happy hour”

Carribean Grilled Flavors
Ranked #50 of 119 Restaurants in Simpson Bay
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: View
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Caribbean Grilled Flavors is located across from the Royal Palms resort on the famous Simpson Bay strip. The menu features a unique blend of Caribbean dishes enhanced with local spices and others imported from surrounding islands. Our menu showcases a signature grilled grouper fillet accompanied by a choice of bbq ribs, marinated chicken breast , sauteed shrimp or a tender pork chop guaranteed to delight every hungry heart. Guests can satisfy their cravings from 10:30am to 10:30 pm daily. Stop by for lunch, dinner or just a cocktail in a quiet yacht viewing gallery that provides an intimate escape.
Reviewed 9 October 2016

Wonderful view and ambiance! Great food and great drinks! I would recommend for happy hour or a low key lunch!

Reviewed 30 September 2016

We went during low season. Ordered Snapper and Goat...good local flavor for sure. Service was average and overall the experience way average. Nice view from the dining room.

Reviewed 7 September 2016

Excellent food and service.
Only criticism was the $5 added on for the small bottle of water!
We had three mudslides at $6.00 each so to receive a small bottle of water for $5 was not appreciated.

The plate of ribs was the best so far on Saint Martin according to my daughter. My salad was enormous and had to take some home.
The Jerk shrimps were so spicy that is why the bottle of water was ordered. They were superb.
Also appreciated that there were few people there so it was not at all noisy.
Restaurant is on the water in Simpson Bay.
We will go back! It was my daughter's birthday dinner.

Reviewed 6 August 2016

The shuttle for the resort took up to SkipJacks, after 10 mintues of not having anyone come to us we decided to leave. Walk over to this lovley resturant and I am so glad we did. The manager is beyond awsome. The vibes at this resutrant was amazing. It was not crowded as skipjacks and the hospitality was good! The food was good as well! I was dying for some real food and we finally got it. We asked to be seated on the dock which I found pretty romantic. We didn't have the number for our shuttle so the manager requested to take us back to the resort, amazing right? I would definitely recommend this place, a real island feel! with divine food!

Reviewed 5 July 2016 via mobile

I was the only customer in the entire restaurant during dinner, although it may have been a bit early for everyone else. The food here is very delicious and it was some of the best that I have ever had. The staff is very kind as well. My server was checking on me and asking me how the meal was. I was extremely pleased with both the service and the food.