“The shopping is in back.”
Review of Pusser's

Pusser's
Ranked #2 of 7 Shopping in Road Town
More attraction details
Owner description: Named for the famous rum, this shop and bar overlooks the ocean.
Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

At first I just thought it was a restaurant, but there is a lot of shopping in the back so I guess it's a dual attraction. Nothing super exciting but some nice stuff. All of it expensive I thought and of questionable quality. Have a look if you like.

Reviewed 20 February 2017

There are many of these restaurants in the BVI...it seemed like every island we visited had a Pussers. ( I wish I knew how to pronounce it..lol) Anyway, most of the good is heavily laden with fat...or oil. I had to pick all the breading off of my fish and chips because it was drenched in oil. Anyway..others in our party had the conch chowder and hamburgers which they said were good.

Reviewed 20 January 2017

Just stopped in for a drink - no, not their famous Pusser's Painkiller -- rum drink. Didn't order any food as it appeared that service would be a long wait.

Reviewed 7 January 2017

The western end of Tortola awaits you with boutiques and the spice shop among some beautiful boats and even a yacht or two. It is a long narrow road to this area so it is best to pay for a driver and guide.

See more reviews
Reviewed 23 December 2016 via mobile

A group of us came here as we had a late sail on our cruise. The place was busy inside so given the warmth outside we sat in the terrace. Chickens were running between our feet ( let's hope they were not the dinner) the food was mediocre when arrived but service was slow seemed very much more focused on drinks than food. If your looking for a good drink or night out then for sure it won't dissapount but for food there are many other places locally which would be better.