“Phenomenal view worth every step ”
Review of Top of the Baths

Top of the Baths
Ranked #6 of 38 Restaurants in Virgin Gorda
Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

Your adventurous hike will be rewarded with a limited but delicious menu. Drinks were well poured. Don’t miss the conch fritters. Portions generous - service with a smile.
Gift shop has cigars and a nice variety of souvenirs

Reviewed 26 January 2018

After a short walk up the trail, we got to the Top of the Baths for lunch. The chicken roti was fantastic, and the ox-tail stew was delicious as well. Very good Caribbean cuisine. The view of the baths and the boats moored around them was incredible!

There is a gift store that sells only white cotten/linen clothes which is definitely worth a stop!

Reviewed 7 January 2018

So I was visiting some family in Tortola so of course I had to visit VG. I came here with my cousin to eat before we headed to the beach. We asked about the seating and we were told that it's self seating. We got amazing service thereafter. I think our servers name was Carla and if not I think it started with A C...but either way she was so nice.
I got a fish rotti and this was this first time I have everrrr seen fish roti on the menu. Now my parents are both West Indian and I have been to multiple islands as well as west indian restaurants in the states and I HAVE NEVER SEEN FISH ROTI!! I had plantains and salad which was also amazing.

Now I am a pescatarian (well I only eat fish, not seafood) so I was super stoked. When I tell you that this was one of the best rottis I have ever had in my lifeeeeeeee lawdddd! Like it's been three weeks since I am craving that roti. I have started looking up rotti shops in DC to try to find one that sells fish rotti but none of them do =( But yes this food was amazing! My cousin got sushi (salmon avocado rolls) there and she loved it, she got something else to but I forget. Maybe the conch fritters...

We got fruit punches during our meals and after we went to the beach we came back and got smoothies. I love this place and I can''t wait to come back.

You want fresh food? Comeeee hereeeee

Reviewed 19 December 2017

This is a must-do . . . The food is excellent and the view is spectacular ! (We always go here after we're done at the Baths.)

It's the perfect place to unwind after a day of snorkeling and frolicking in the caves. They have a covered area if you've had too much sun already, and an open area if you're just getting started. The shallow wading pool is perfect for a wash-off or for just cooling your feet.

The food is excellent all around, but my favorite is the Chicken Roti, that Caribbean yellow curried delight that always seems to taste better when you're actually IN the islands. Others in our party have had the Mahi, burgers, and other items, and everyone reported a good experience.

As a memory, bother the folks at the next table to take your party's picture at the railing with the islands in the background. It'll be OK - - they've been wanting to ask you to do the same for them as well.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

Food wasn't bad, but you seat yourself and hope that someone notices to give you a menu. Once we were able to order our waiter was very friendly. Would recommend going to Mad Dog's down the road.