“Amazing Conch Fritters & Fish & Chips”

The Rum Point Club Restaurant
Ranked #57 of 311 Restaurants in Grand Cayman
Price range: US$25 - US$100
Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 May 2017

We rented a Jeep and spent the day at Rum Point. We started off with the infamous mudslides and a walk along the beach. We returned and opted for conch fritters (myself) and fish & chips (my girlfriend). Both were over the top fantastic. Great service, no crowds, and outstanding lunch and mudslides. We will return again and again!

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Came here for lunch. The catch of the day was fantastic with the cream of tomato sauce. Hands down the best conch fritters on the entire island. Loved this place!

Reviewed 23 May 2017

The food was Excellent, The Grouper,Mahi Mahi best in the world the burgers were solid huge and tasty also the chicken fingers......beautiful service...also between 12 o'clock and one o'clock tell your waitress you need a mud-slide which will just hit the spot......what..a..day...plus there is other things to do including wave runners,stingray City tours or just relaxing in the water with some friends and more cocktails of the day...I could do this every weekend....

Reviewed 20 May 2017

My wife and I were staying on 7 Mile Beach for a week so one day we drove over to Rum Point. An hour drive since the traffic can be horrendous in George Town. Rum Point is well appointed with lots to do. You can snorkel with showers provided afterwards, and quite clean too. Relax in the shade or sun. There is a bar with tasty drinks and tasty food. I had a jerk chicken wrap with fries. There is a fine dining restaurant only open in the evening. A gift shop with a rather nice selection and not bad prices. A nice place to relax at.

Reviewed 16 May 2017

food here was good. fish sandwiches, burgers, salads. nice variety, fresh. good drinks. but you are at a picnic table under pine trees, like a camp ground. you are about a foot from the sunbathers. its a tight space. we had a crummy server, no personality but I did see some better service at other tables, so luck of the draw on service. you're at a beach so I wasn't looking for 5 star dining, but a smile would be nice or a hint of personality....