“Nice people”

Dairy Queen
Ranked #3 of 6 Dessert in George Town
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 4 April 2018

It's a DQ so not much to say other than the people working were really nice and seemed genuinely happy to be there. The washroom was clean.

Reviewed 29 December 2017

Perfect stop in 90 degree temps while walking through George Town. In and out quickly with a wonderful bowl of cold deliciousness.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

After completing our snubba dive and having something to eat and drink. To help get the salt water taste out of our mouths. We decided to stop for a treat and we had a Frappe Midnight Mocha, a Smoothie Mango Passion, And a Sunday Hot Fudge. Each person enjoyed there treats.I will say that Seeing Dairy Queen this far away from the USA was great. And I feel that the prices are compatible to USA stores.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Believe it or not, we live in the states but not close to any DQ. So when we had a craving for ice cream and found this DQ on the island, had to stop and get some blizzards. As good as expected.
Definitely recommend.
Enjoy
RABBIT

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

I wasn't expecting much when I decided to get some ice cream from the local Dairy Queen.

I got a strawberry milkshake and I was surprised because it was one of the best I'd ever had.

I normally don't want to go into a chain type restaurant when on vacation but I was glad I did this time.

Two thumbs up on the strawberry milk shake at Georgetown, Grand Cayman.