“Excellent food & service”

Copper Falls Steakhouse
Price range: US$20 - US$50
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Contemporary
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Copper Falls Steakhouse presents one of the most unique and innovative menus ever seen. Not only does every entrée include a complimentary martini, well-drink or beer, you also get to choose which vegetables and starch you prefer – plus each steak dinner has a choice of six different sauces. From an 8-ounce Filet to a 28-ounce Porterhouse, our Certified Angus Beef steaks are hand-cut and aged 28 days before grilling to your liking. If you fancy something other than steaks, our menu also offers Rack of Lamb, Center-Cut Pork Chop, various chicken and seafood dishes, as well as several vegetarian dishes.
Reviewed 16 October 2018

Despite it being a very busy Saturday night, the service was friendly and efficient. Our steaks, rib eye & filet, could not have been better. The scallop appetizer, wrapped in bacon topped with a bit of Bearnaise, were also out of this world. The included cocktail with dinner is nice touch.

Date of visit: October 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,266)

Reviewed 15 October 2018

Delicious meal and great service. I loved that my meal included a before dinner drink.
Steaks are perfectly cooked and sides were perfect. I highly recommend this restaurant for a nice meal.

Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

Best steaks on Grand Cayman. Almost the only place that has your choice of multiple cuts of beef (most places have only one take it or leave it selection). Order a steak and it includes a cocktail, beer or glass of wine, one starch, one veggie and a choice of multiple sauces. I like mine well done and my wife prefers medium. Every time we eat there we both get them cooked exactly as ordered. Great service and SMB location. Go here when you get tired of seafood.

Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

The Steaks at Copper’s fall are amazing however I had to send it two times back to the kitchen because it wasn’t cooked enough ( I got it medium rare. Warm red center. And recieved rare. Cold red center. ) The Brocolli that I also ordered on the side was hard ( undercooked ) and just in all didn’t taste good. When I finally received the steak from the kitchen for the second time It was a delicious and juicy steak. For the undercooked side, absurd price, and undercooked steak I have to give it a 2

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank Jackson W
Reviewed 15 September 2018

Nice steak and lobster. Drinks were superb! Wife's lobster salad was awesome. Service was excellent. Dessert awesome as well.

Date of visit: September 2018