“Delicious tea”

Paperman's Coffeehouse
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 18 March 2018

I had heard so much about this place since I've lived on island. I finally got a chance to go. They have a bunch of stuff but I was mainly interested in their tea, as I don't like coffee or all the carb/sugar items. They were out of their Matcha green tea so I ordered their Earl Gray and it was really good stuff. It's a nice place to hang out, they have free wi-fi. I'll definitely go back for another cup o' tea.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Recently had a almond milk cappuccino here and it was the best i have had on the island, their banana bread is excellent also
Great spot for sandwiches and snacks

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

While waiting for our condo to be ready for the week, we ventured over to the Strand and discovered Paperman’s. We tried a variety of the bakery options which were quite good. The coffee was much better than your standard Starbucks. Appropriate coffee house seating.

Reviewed 20 October 2017

They have the most delicious sandwiches and desserts. Its a great place to grab a quick bite when you don't have a long time for lunch. The staff is friendly and always very efficient. They also have seating available, so it's a great place for a quick catch up with friends as well. You definitely want to try the cheesecake bars - but leave one for me!

Reviewed 11 October 2017

I recently visited Papermans and the coffee I had was pretty good. When i came in I did not see anyone behind the counter at first.. After I got to the county 3 ladies came out of the back and none of them were overly friendly.. The lady who checked me out was definitely stoned.

1  Thank Jeremy C