“Outstanding jerk pork and fried plantains!”

Pepper's Bar and Grill
Price range: US$3 - US$25
Cuisines: Barbecue, Caribbean, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours
Description: A casual and friendly local open-air restaurant and bar located on Cayman's Seven Mile Beach offering a wide selection including kid-friendly meals, great Barbeque, spicy Jerk, homemade Pizzas, Sandwiches, Burgers and Steak!!! A favourite among locals and a must for visitors!
Reviewed 18 September 2015

Outstanding jerk pork and fried plantains. Nice outdoor seating and atmosphere. If you're looking for good drinks and a quick bite, this is the place to go.

Mario M, Guest Relations Manager at Pepper's Bar and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2015

We are thrilled that you enjoyed our Jerk Pork and plantains. Thank you so much for taking the time to share.....we also think this is the place to go.....please come back again soon.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,104)

Reviewed 14 September 2015

The jerk chicken was very spicy, just the way I like it. I loved the ambience with the live music and laid-back island feel.

We are thrilled that you loved our Jerk Pork and fried plantains. Thanks so much for taking the time to share......we agree that this is the place to go...

Reviewed 14 September 2015

Ordered some jerk chicken, something they were supposedly know for, was not very good. It must have been prepared hours before, it didn't have much flavor and was rubbery. My wife had the jerk pork, more than half of it was fat. Very disappointing place to eat. I would not recommend this place to anyone

1  Thank Tom Z

Dear Tom,
I am so sorry you did not enjoy your chicken and was most surprised with your comments as we have to work very hard to keep up with demand for our famous Jerk Chicken. We would love you to come back and sample it again....let us know if this is possible.

Reviewed 11 September 2015

We ate here our first night. It wasn't crowded at all when we went about 9pm. Nothing on the menu stood out to me so I only got the peas and rice. They could've used a little salt so I tried adding some. The salt was wet and wouldn't come out of the shaker. My friend had the honey jerk wings. They were fried so hard and she said they weren't good. She only bit into that one and didn't eat the rest. Maybe we just went on the wrong night. Although it was very close to the Marriott (convenient) we didn't return during our stay.

2  Thank Nikki_DMV
Mario M, Guest Relations Manager at Pepper's Bar and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2015

Dear Nikki. Having read the past dozen reviews, I am surprised that all you could find to order on our amazing menu was a side order of rice and peas. We offer a wide range of homemade pizzas, assorted Burgers included Chicken and Lamb, amazing Jerk Pork and Chicken as well as BBQ Ribs and Chicken and amazing fresh Fish and Lobster....I could go on and on. So, sorry we were not the place for you. We hope you loved Cayman....

Reviewed 10 September 2015 via mobile

Very welcoming & friendly staff. These ribs are second favorite ever for me (first being outside Memphis). Sticky, sweet, and just fall off the bone style. The corn on the cob was absolutely incredible, I could've eaten a bushel.
Jerk chicken was juicy, flavorful and the perfect complement of spice and heat but not overpowering at all.
Really nice, friendly staff.
Totally unexpected but completely delicious. Really a great place.

Wow!! We will take "Fantastic" anytime as the heading for a customer's review.....and we will even accept that your favourite ribs come from Memphis....and glad that you loved ours. We season up our corn on the cob Caribbean style and they really are delicious too. Our customers ask for the recipe all the time. Glad you destressed with us......please come again