5 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$1,025
View deal
Hotels.comUS$1,025
Booking.comUS$1,025
eDreamsUS$1,025
Orbitz.comUS$1,025
Trip.comUS$1,025
TravelocityUS$1,025
All reviews great house park hyatt plunge pool beautiful property the general manager one of a kind blown away several days dining experience paddle boards every meal fisherman's village family pool main pool food and beverage le labo low occupancy
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 September 2020

I visited fisherman's village for happy hour, it was more than words the service was excellent, the food was amazing, the view OMG. The music was great. Good dj. A mind blowing experience. I will come again . This was my second visit. The team in bar Was excellent the way they coordinate , their service with a smile. I love love love fisherman's village.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank 941leond
Reviewed 31 March 2020

We planned to be at the Park Hyatt St. Kitts March 14-19, 2020 but our visit was cut short due to COVID 19. However, in our brief stay, the hotel is fantastic. The hotel is laid out so that the buildings do not exceed 3 stories and they start at the lobby and go down the beach. I would recommend staying in a building closer to the lobby so you don't walk so much (they will pick up in golf carts). Our building was further from the lobby, which was not ideal. Also, being more isolated may have had to do with the intense mosquitos which bit us a lot in the evenings.

7 days after returning from St. Kitts I began severe joint pain (6 fingers swollen and in pain), both wrists, knees, ankles, feet, toes. The onset of fever and intense headache followed all came together on March 28th.

After doing research, we found that St. Kitts has a history of Chikungunya which is caused from a mosquito bite and has the exact symptoms. I am now taking an NSAID to relieve the inflammation, a Prednisone pack, and Ibuprofen and am recovering well.

I did email the hotel twice with no response to find out if others have experienced similar problems, or if there is any reports on the island. I have not received a responses, which I understand due to the resort being closed for COVID19.

We do plan to return to the resort when the world gets back to "normal".

A few more thoughts about the resort ... it has ample water toys for everyone to enjoy, a HUGE, beautiful pool with poolside drink and food service, a fabulous view of Nevis. The service was overall very good with a few exceptions at The Great House which was really, really, really slow. Most of the other restaurants were not open with the exception of the buffet at the Fisherman's Village on the first night which was festive and casual - perfect for our group and first night.

We stayed in a Park Executive Suite with Plunge Pool. The room was fantastic with a great bathroom and lovely private plunge pool. I will just note that at this hotel, along with most out of the US hotels, a "King" is no where near the size of a King that I am used to at home. They were happy to bring in a roll-away which was made up nicely which was perfect for us. I believe they will offer the roll-away in any of the Suites.

The girls (age 5 and 10) had fun at the Kids Camp a few times! It was chocked full of toys and games.

Overall, we are so sad that we had to leave our trip early, but cannot wait to go back!

Room tip: Ask for a building close to the lobby.
7  Thank 17kristing
Reviewed 26 March 2020

Great resort with large comfortable suites. The staff is extremely accommodating and thorough and the food in all venues was excellent. Beautiful views, great beach, a spectacular resort. We will be back.

Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank 993CapeCodTraveler
Natalie Harridyal, Marketing at Park Hyatt St. Kitts Christophe Harbour, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2020

Dear 993CapeCodTraveler,

Thank you for your lovely review. We appreciate this very much.

I am glad you found the resort and service to your liking. The views are indeed beautiful.

When planning your next trip back to the resort please do not hesitate to reach out to us to help in creating a fun and relaxing itinerary.

It was a pleasure having you with us and we look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 23 March 2020

The Park Hyatt in St Kitts is truly a five star experience for the entire family. From the theee incredible restaurants to the Hyatt’s kids club. They have style and function that makes it a one of a kind property

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
1  Thank 493nich0las

Dear Nicholas,

Thank you very much for your kind review and perfect rating. We appreciate this very much.

I am glad to hear your stay with us went great and you were well taken care of.

We hope your next trip is around the corner as we cannot wait to welcome you again.

Reviewed 18 March 2020 via mobile

This hotel was amazing and everything I envisioned. The staff was very kind and knowledgeable on local events and venues.
Every request we made for ice, golf cart ride, room service was answered very quickly.
My husband had a small health scare while visiting the island of Nevis. Our wonderful taxi driver, Mr. Parris, called Park Hyatt to inform them of the situation.
They hotel called our family every hour to get an update on the health of my husband. They also made sure that the water Taxi back to St. Kitts was made available as soon as we returned. As we pulled up the dock, 2 staff members were waiting with cold towels and cold water for my husband. They also had a golf cart waiting to take us to our suite. Park Hyatt went above and beyond to make our stay very special. We definitely plan on returning in December for Carnival!

Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank ClaudetteS405
Natalie Harridyal, Marketing at Park Hyatt St. Kitts Christophe Harbour, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2020

Dear Claudette,

Thank you very much for your kind review. We appreciate this a lot.

I am so glad to hear you had a great time on the resort and that you were well taken care of.

Carnival is an exciting time to be on the island of St. Kitts - so many festivities and just everyone having a great time. You will not regret it and we look forward to welcoming you.

Please do not hesitate to contact us before your trip to start planning your itinerary.