US$104
US$264
US$229
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Sugar Bay Club(Frigate Bay)
US$132
US$120
No availability for your dates from these sites
All reviewsst kittsbusiness tripboth morningshill overlookinglovely hotelgreat place to stay in stwork relatedwonderful poolpool areaappointed roomscaribbean foodwalking distance to townupper pationice view of the harbortile floorsboutique hotelenjoyable stay
Reviewed 16 February 2018

I stayed in the OTI and I have to state that it is a real nice property, the pool is really beautiful. My room overlooked the pool and the bay really fantastic. The room was basic not luxurious but good enough, nice and clean and cool. with a generous balcony and tiled floor. Bathroom was good also and has dispenser type soap and shampoo.
There is no lifts in this hotel and its grounds are over a number of levels so NOT suitable to the ADA ferternity. Breakfast is A la Carte as is lunch and served in the Veranda but watch I believe the food is on the expensive side for what you get. Dinner is served in the Fishermans Warf on the seafront. Unfortunately the food menu is the same every night except Friday & Saturday. So they need to vary this more. Also would not be hard to instal a lift. Anyway I had a really nice time and would recommend it.

Room Tip: All rooms overlook the pool and ocean lovely
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
OceanTerraceInn, Manager at Ocean Terrace Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Greetings,

Thank you for staying with us! We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and we are grateful for your reviews as this helps us to improve our products and services.

We do hope that you visit again soon.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 13 February 2018

The hotel was very nice and I only experienced a small frustration. Once I checked in it took over an hour (closer to 2) to get my luggage delivered to my room. I wasn't made aware of the delay until I called the front desk. This is a lovely hotel, however, there are staff shortages at times.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo

Greetings,

Thank you for staying with us! We are happy that you enjoyed our hotel and we sincerely apologize for the delay you experienced.

We do hope that you visit again soon.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 7 February 2018

For US$185 a night+ you get;-
-No hot water in room and not repaired. After 2 days moved to a room with no workable phone when I need one for business.
-Rude check in where incorrectly told rate I’m paying is below their cheapest room (booked through agent)
-Food way overpriced and plain - breakfast cereal is only that and fruit platter is 3 slices of fruit!
-Staff dishonest and greedy. Lay the fake concern on a lot but don’t actually do anything. No other way to put it. Manager wasn’t available to talk with me in the 4 days I was there despite many requests. When I set eyes on him he disappeared in seconds.
-Forcably checked out of my room well before 12 midday with card key not available- Cleaners already in when I returned to hotel
-Little privacy. You share hotel with many who aren’t guests – off the many cruise ships for the day or other functions like wedding with sole restaurant booked out
-High speed internet is an extra US$5 a day!

Great views and spacious, airy rooms but place too tired with a lot not working. Needs to be demolished and rebuilt as recent renovation inadequate..

Shocked at the lack of quality and clear rip-off agenda for cost. I believe some of the reviews here have to be discounted, fake or friends

Room Tip: Don't go no room can be suggested
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank sakoseyan
OceanTerraceInn, Manager at Ocean Terrace Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2018

Dear Guest,

We apologize that your stay with us was not accepting. Our staff are trained to be welcoming to each guest as this is the standard we uphold. As per our standards guests are never forcibly checked out of their rooms therefore we apologize for the misunderstanding. We have a beautiful hotel with great views and therefore many guests love to stop by for the day to use the facilities including the pool, we apologize that this made you unhappy. We offer complimentary WI-FI with a high speed upgrade for only US $5.00 per day which many of our guests love, we are sorry you did not like this service.
It was a pleasure assisting you with the other tasks you requested and we are happy you appreciated that. I am sorry we did not meet your overall experience like the other guests who would have stayed with us and left their honest reviews.

We do hope you can give us a chance again in the near future.

Best Wishes,
Management & Staff

Reviewed 29 January 2018

-Friendly and helpful staff
- Close proximity/walking distance to the City Center
- Breathtaking view of the city and ocean
-Bring snickers as they have a nice gym
-Do the Saint Kitts Scenic Railway tour to get a good handle of the country's history
-Call Triscan Hensley 869-663-8197 if you need a taxi to get around --he seemed honest -others tended to add an extra USD or 2 when I had no EC to cover the taxi fare.
-Check out Patsy's on the beach--good place to eat or El Afredo's is also great for lunch (local prices)

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank dacia_lsl
OceanTerraceInn, Manager at Ocean Terrace Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2018

Greetings,

Thank you for staying with us! We are happy we were able to exceed your expectations, your feedback is always appreciated and we do hope to see you again soon at our Gem of an Inn!

I will be sure to pass your review to our staff to encourage them to keep up their usual excellent services.

Regards

Reviewed 27 January 2018

When you post rooms that are not in your inventory and someone pays top price, it is a sign of cheating a customer! No good business! Be open and honest about your inventory and tell potential customers that the property is not completely renovated. Misleading!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guests:

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments.

On behalf of our team, we sincerely appreciate your feedback and extend our apologies.

We strive our best to ensure that our guests have a great experience and we are sorry to hear that your experience was not accepting. Please send us an email at reservations@oceanterraceinn.com so that we can understand in detail what went wrong with your visit.

Once again we sincerely apologize.

Management