“Excellent food and drinks along Pinney Beach”

Turtle Time Beach Bar & Grill
Ranked #3 of 31 Restaurants in Charlestown
Price range: US$7 - US$25
Cuisines: Lebanese, Bar
Description: Located on the infamous Pinney's Beach, Turtle Time Beach Bar & Grill boasts unobstructed views of turquoise waters, perfect sunsets, Turtle Time BBG's hospitality and some of the best food and drink in the Caribbean!
Reviewed 8 July 2018

Good food for a beachside bar and grill. I had the fresh grouper and fries, my husband had the bang bang shrimp and my daughter the steak and cheese sandwich. The seafood was fresh and the better of the three dishes. The restaurant packed our food for us to eat on the beach which was excellent as we were all wet from swimming. It was more expensive than we expected for the three meals and three drinks (around $100) but we shrugged it off as a premium of the location.

Reviewed 2 July 2018

Reasonable priced good food. Great beach bar to hang out. Just drink or eat. Families, couples or singles.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

If you haven’t been to Nevis, there is a beautiful spot next to the Four Seasons on Pinney Beach where there are 3-4 lovely restaurants. In typical Caribbean style, Turtle Time is an attractive shack. What I love most about this place is the bar, The bartenders are always sweet and helpful and the music (sound system) is marvelous.

The food here is delicious and offers not only typical island food (mahi mahi, grouper and rice) but also offers Asian food. My favorite drink on the island is Turtle Time’s Rum Punch. Come here for yummy food, great atmosphere and beautiful views of the ocean.

Reviewed 17 June 2018

Spent most days on the beach at Pinney's and ate here just the once. Opted for a chicken burger.
When the meal came the chicken had been sliced up and was so dry. Well I was hungry so gave it a go. Not a good idea. Found the chicken hard to chew and the dryness could not be covered up by lashings of sauce.
Spoke to the Manager who did taste my food and agreed. He did offer me anything else I would like which was a nice touch.
Based on this I had to give them a low score but would be intrigued to know if I ate there again if the feedback was taken on board.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

Went here for lunch a couple of times during my visit. Normal beach bar type of food (sandwiches, wraps, burgers) but it was all very good! Also make a decent rum punch, and keep the beers coming. Service was very friendly and attentive. Would definitely recommend for a casual dinner or lunch, or just to grab a few drinks.