Caerwylan Hotel(Criccieth)
  • Restaurant
The Moelwyn(Criccieth)
US$106
Travelocity
George IV Hotel(Criccieth)(Great Value!)
US$89
  • Breakfast included
US$138
US$121
TripAdvisor
Travelodge
Hotel Portmeirion(Portmeirion)
TripAdvisor
All reviewswelsh cakesthe barnstunning viewstyddyn iolynbed cottageborder colliefarm tracklong tracka lovely holidayplace to staylocal knowledgenorth waleson arrivalgreat hostsplaces to visithayloftrosie
Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here with our dog, Tllly, in the Barn & Hayloft for 7 nights. Our hosts, Rob and Mirka, were very welcoming as was Murphy, their Border Collie. The farm is set on a hillside in a beautiful area, with fantastic views over the coutryside and Tremadoc Bay. The farm & cottages are lovely, with ample grounds and the lovely Donkey's, Rosie & Gracie. Rob & Mirka know their area well and anything we wanted to know, they were always willing and able to help.

The accomodation had everything we needed and was a home from home, we felt settled in on the day we arrived. The Barn has an open plan living room area with kitchen & wc with shower downstairs, then upstairs in the Hayloft is a double bed with another wc & also a bath. It was comfy, well equiped & a very pleasant place to stay. Perfect for exploring the pennisula & Snowdonia. If we decide to venture to this part of Wales again, we would happily return to Tyddyn-Iolyn.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PhilJCambs
Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

Really like this place, been twice, and we'll come again. Mirka and Rob (plus Murphy) are great hosts. We stayed in the stable, which is perfect for four (1 adult plus 3 children in my case). Well kept, clean, friendly and no hassle. Thank you.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 March 2017

A gorgeously quirky cottage surrounded by the glorious countryside of North Wales.
The view was amazing, the cottage itself had everything thing we needed. So nice to be away from the hustle and bustle of normal life to relax in such tranquility.
Close to a great deal of interesting places to visit. Would highly recommend it, and hope to be back soon.

Room Tip: We stayed in The Stables, was amazing.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 March 2016

Had a wonderful stay in the Barn and Hayloft for three nights. Our hosts were friendly, welcoming and provided lots of useful information about the local area. The barn has stunning views across Snowdonia and on clear days you can look out over the sheep filled fields to the sea and mountains near by. The barn was spotlessly clean and had everything we needed. We would highly recommend anyone looking to visit Snowdonia to stay here; we had a wonderful time and cannot wait to come back.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 October 2015 via mobile

We returned again back to Tyddyn Iolyn for our October break . We could never imagine staying anywhere else in Wales.
Mirka and Rob are always at hand when we need them but also leave us if we need our privacy .
My boys love the privacy and space this farmhouse gives us and although we are out everyday for long and exhausting ( on my part ) walks on our return my eldest son then walks around the fields that surrounds us .
We were greeted by Mirka , all smiles as always , she is such a friendly person and would do anything for you as would Rob , nothing is too much !!
We had Welsh cakes and biscuits and fruit , and the essentials to get us started after our long journey from Kent -which was very welcoming and a bottle of pro secco welcoming us back , such a lovely gesture ,
My boys love their dog Murphy who is hilarious he waits for my boys to annoy their two donkeys , my boys go daily to feed them .
My year wouldn't be complete without my yearly visit to Wales and seeing them , i feel quite sad when I leave .
I can't wait to go again next year .,
I have left different pictures this year , from the the back so you can see the views we see from inside the Stable we stay in .
You won't be disappointed in your stay

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family