Radisson Hotel Trinidad(Port of Spain)
US$152
US$229
US$224
Courtyard
US$202
US$183
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency Trinidad(Port of Spain)
US$199
Hyatt.com
Forty Winks Inn(Port of Spain)
US$109
Culture Crossroads Inn(Port of Spain)
US$95
The Inn at 87(Port of Spain)
US$90
US$109
US$91
Travelocity
Thanna's Place(Port of Spain)
US$112
US$88
All reviewstiki villagethe ground floorbotanical gardensflat screen tvreception deskwalking distancecoffee makercarnival seasonqueens parkclose proximitypool area isexcellent stayenjoyed my stayhome away from homekavatikkisavannah
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Excellent stay. Friendly staff and comfortable rooms. I really enjoyed my stay. The food at both restaurants were very tasty. I was here for a business meeting but its location being close to the city was convenient for me to be able to also do some shopping.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Vashti R
Reviewed 18 June 2018

We loved this place. The staff are reserved but friendly and helpful. The place is spotless! The pool was really refreshing. Great, great outdoor space. Really nice views from the 8th floor restaurant, which we ate at twice in three days, and is popular with locals, always a good sign. If you get Kathryn as a server you're in good hands. The Kava ground floor restaurant and bar were popular, decent thin crust pizza poolside---can't get much better than that. Walking distance to the Savannah, downtown POS, Frederick et al streets, grocery store, small shops and food stands.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed staying here. Great restaurant at the top for breakfast. Room was modern and fine but windows covered by green mesh for refurbishment. Convenient for savannah and low rise mall with delis. Recommended.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 May 2018

My stay at Kapok is always very comfortable, friendly and "cannot wait to return!". On return I feel at home and the Front Desk staff is always so helpful. I sign in, my suitcases are taken to the room by that friendly young man! Then I immediately go to Kava for soup!! The 'soupmakers' are very good. Staff service there is great. Their smiles are ongoing!

I love my room with the walk-in shower and all staff, including housekeeping, treat me like 'family'.

Tiki Room also has great service and they all remember my favourite tea, food, etc. It is really like coming home, And taking time out for tea on the afternoons served is always so pleasant.

There is not much I can add to this review - it IS my home away from home and I always look forward to spending time there. Also, my special thanks to Roxanne.

I hope to return for my birthday celebrations in July. If not then, very soon thereafter.

Shirley Solomon

Room Tip: Room close to the Savannah are quieter
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 May 2018

Advertised as having laundry facilities on their web site - and the in-room guide says there is a washing machine and dryer - but only a dryer is actually present. The alternative is an expensive external laundry service.

Room Tip: If you want a lundromat make sure they have one else you will be ripped off
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Kapok1618, Manager at Kapok Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Dear Sir

We do have laundry facilities for our guests. Unfortunately, we have a few technical problems with the washing machine and in the process of repairing same. In the interim, we are offering our guests the option of having their laundry done at the hotel's in-house laundromat and/or the use of an external laundry service. We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused and do hope you would return. We welcome your stay with us.