2,046 results
All reviews the executive lounge pool terrace lobby bar enjoyed my stay queens park upside business trinidad spain port savannah natalie gym carnival poolside pos zoo
Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

We paid for an executive upgrade and the executive room we got was huge... it came with evening refreshments but only a continental breakfast which was not explained before... we were expecting a full breakfast sith the executive upgrade...so we had to spend extra money to get the full breakfast. The pool area is gorgeous but the rooms are a bit dated. Customer service can be improved... I felt as though the treatment the foreigners received was better thay whay locals got. But overall it was a nice retreat.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Road616614
Trinidad-Hilton, General Manager at Hilton Trinidad & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Dear Summer S,

Thank you for your review and that you enjoyed a "Staycation". Indeed the executive lounge only serves a continental breakfast with one egg and one meat dish and a two hour cocktail reception with hors d'oeuvres, beer, wine, whiskey, rum, gin and vodka daily. Next to that you have whole day access to bottled water, soda's, coffee, tea, cookies and whole fruits. I am sorry to read that you felt our treatment to you was felt less hospitable as our team would do to foreigners. At Hilton we have strong policies against any form of discrimination and treat each and everyone with equal respect and dignity.

We hope that we can welcome you again soon for another "StayCation".

Reviewed 1 September 2018

This Hotel was once the Best on the Island. It's standards are still extremely high but the construction of a new, much more modern hotel has demoted it to second place. It is also idealy located in the heart of the capital city of Port-of-Spain

Stayed: September 2017

Dear Christopher L,

Thank you for your review. I believe we are still the best on the island regardless of a more modern hotel now also available. Each hotel has his distinct look at feel and we are certainly very unique in our design, look and feel. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward having you back again.

Reviewed 29 August 2018

I stayed at the Hilton with my mom and friend. First of all, check in was fast. The guy at the Front Desk was pleasant and welcoming. Then the room...it was amazing! We walked in and it was like wow! It was spacious, clean and the layout was really nice. The balcony was huge too.

We ordered room service and the food was excellent! Kevin, who delivered our meals was really friendly. Marcia, Room Attendant was lovely and very helpful. Owayne at the Front Desk was really awesome. He responded to our requests (not many btw) with extremely prompt, efficient and friendly service. Owayne epitomises customer service. The Hilton must be really proud to have him on staff.

Breakfast in the lounge and complimentary drinks in the evening were great. Alisha was very pleasant and friendly.

While the room, food and service were on point, the highlight for me was the new pool. OMG! It is really splendid! Its perfect to cool off on a hot day or just relax on the chairs under an umbrella. There is a bar there also so you can order your cold drinks and really have a good time.

In summary, everything was great. We had a truly enjoyable stay. I hope to visit again really soon...

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Dear lexie2002,

Thank you so much for this wonderful review and shout out to many of our staff who made your stay such a pleasant one. I will certainly pass on your feedback to the team and commend Kevin, Marcia, Owayne & Alisha for their outstanding service.

I am glad you enjoyed our new pool and it's design which makes it a perfect spot to cool off and relax.

We look forward having you back soon.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

I am presently staying at the Hilton Trinidad and Tobago. I have stayed at many hotels , This one is very decent, has a great location and wonderful view.

My problem though is the attitude at the front desk, serious attitude, makes me feel like i should leave , If i had not already paid I would. I even got a call after 10 last night from same person at front desk that spoilt my night , had me waking up this morning feeling to leave.

I would like to speak to general manager to talk about my concern.
Hopefully to salvage what left of the trip.

I have one more night there and i hope things change. I am presently staying with my three kids.

Present Customer.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Trinidad-Hilton, General Manager at Hilton Trinidad & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Dear Dexter c,

I am sorry to read about your negative experience. Please feel free to contact the front desk and ask for Owayne Bolton, front office manager or myself at your earliest convenience.

Best regards,

Olivier Maumaire,

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed here many times on business mainly as it was convenient for business. Standard room is spacious and layed out well. Decoration is a bit tired and needs a refurb.
New pool has eventually been installed and the pool restaurant is undergoing refurb. Food is generally good but expensive as were the drinks with a local Carib beer costing 50 TTD (£5) which is quite outrageous.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Trinidad-Hilton, General Manager at Hilton Trinidad & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Dear Steve,

Thank you for your review and continuous business. Good news! We are installing new carpets, drapery and new upholstery in all our main and south wing floors with brighter and fresh colors. The entire project should be completed by the end of the year. Prices of food and beverage are based on cost prices the hotel receives. Unfortunately Trinidad has a very high taxation on alcohol as well all our food is being imported from the USA which causes higher cost prices.

We look forward having you back soon.