“It was ok!”
Review of Hosein's Roti Shop

Hosein's Roti Shop
Ranked #94 of 194 Restaurants in Port of Spain
Reviewed 23 May 2018

I ordered chicken Roti and it was a bit dry. I have had roti outside of trinidad that was much better in my opinion.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 2 April 2018

The location is a take out one. So space is limited but the Roti is good. It exceeded my expectations

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 3 November 2016 via mobile

I love trying new cuisines and since this takeaway restaurant wasn't too far from my apartment, so I decided to sample a few items on their menu.

My favorite was their aloo pie. Now this delicacy was a breakfast craving for me. And you could always advise the cashier to limit the amount of pepper in your food. I absolutely loved the buss up shut or parata skins. You could simply nibble on them all day...just don't let them get too cold. Another favorite of mine was the beef roti! It was so tasty! What amazed me was the different items they packed into their roti: pumpkin, potato, bhagi, bodi...and the list continues.

Most of the time there was a wider selection of meats available unlike the other branches, which is a plus as variety is the spice of life. My least favorite was the phoulorie (not quite sure of the correct spelling) however...I'm totally not a fan. On my return to the island, I would love another binge of their aloo pies and parata skins.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

I mean, I waited forever only because there was a lot of people there, got some Pholourie and a Potato Roti. The Roti was good but one of the Pholourie had raw flour in it, the taste was good but, raw flour nah.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 27 April 2016

Above average roti that's always on point. There's a variety of spicy currued meats like goat, duck, conchs, chicken, as well as tasty local sauces.

Date of visit: April 2016