“Great experience ”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

I've came back lately and I've found that the quality of the ice cream it's even better than I recall. I really wanted to try all the different flavours. I'll surely come back again.
Also the cappuccio and the espresso coffe it's great: they tasted like the one I drink in Italy.

2  Thank Fabio P

Reviewed 31 December 2016

Too many flavors to choose from, all excellent. The macchiato was perfectly made and the service was good.

1  Thank Vic S
Reviewed 23 December 2016

We tried pizzas, pasta and salads. All were excellent! Pizzas are cooked in a wood oven and the final taste is wonderful. Very friendly staff

2  Thank Filipa C
Reviewed 18 October 2016

Visited here as a "Girls Night Out" with my 3 friends on a Friday night. It was the perfect late night restaurant/cafe for a casual lime with friends. Service was on point! Waitress was quite friendly and well at the time we were the only ones there, so we enjoyed ourselves even more. But other than that, we had one of their enticing pizzas, delicious fruit smoothies and even more so delicious gelato (try the mint chocolate - ahhhh!). You won't regret it!

2  Thank Dana T
Reviewed 17 August 2016

This restaurant and cafe is an oasis in Scarbrough, splendid food and service at reasonable prices supplied by Mirko and Silvio
Highly recommended