Bohio Dive Resort(Cockburn Town)(Great Value!)
US$185
  • Pool
Turks Head Inne(Cockburn Town)(Great Value!)
US$134
Bohio Dive Resort(Grand Turk)
US$185
Sailrock Resort(South Caicos)(Great Value!)
US$799
US$599
Hotels.com
East Bay Resort(South Caicos)(Great Value!)
US$293
US$265
Hotels.com
The Sands Hotel(Cockburn Town)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsblue water diversosprey beachdive shoptoaster ovendive boatprivate balconieswalking distance to townsound of the waveswake upthe hotel is cleanalready planning our returnocean frontthoroughly enjoyed our staysmall hotelking roomsmall fridgethe entire island
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

Always receive Good service, every year my husband and I will return there for the service they offer. I would say one of the best on grand turk island; also the staff are very friendly and capable. If you visiting the island plx don't missed it!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for 4 weeks in May 2018 and was well looked after. The staff are lovely, the food is excellent and the beach was amazing! I would certainly stay here again. I was fortunate to have a beach front room and was able to sit out and enjoy a morning coffee each day. A truly wonderful place.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Daniel B
Kerri-ann S, General Manager at Osprey Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Hi Daniel

Thank you so much for your kind review!
I'm so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us, we look forward to seeing you again soon :)

Reviewed 15 May 2018

Paulette and staff was super friendly and accommodating from the beginning to the end. Im used to big chain hotels and I was a little hesitant to step out of cab when we pulled up. But Paulette made us feel very welcomed and once i saw the beautiful ocean from my balcony i soon relaxed. No worries

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank IMDASIT
Kerri-ann S, General Manager at Osprey Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

Hello

Thank you so much for taking time to write this review!
It means so much to us :)

Paulette is a gift, he's amazing and we all cherish him very much
I shall make sure he reads this

Please come back soon

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

I have so much to say but need to make it fit here. First off, if you are going here to disconnect from the world than you have chosen perfectly. If you are coming to be pampered and spoiled then you will be saddened by your choice. This place as well as the island is the perfect place to come and soothe your soul. I think if you’re mind is more of what can I contribute versus what can I gain you will totally appreciate this place for what it is. Raw natural beauty. It has suffered from the hurricanes visibly but not emotionally. The people on this island love their home and you can tell when you take a moment and talk to them about it. If you look long enough you will find what you are looking for. From Mt. Dew to ceviche, as long as your willing to call it an adventure and go look for it. I am already missing it. I will post more tomorrow but I needed to give a quick thumbs up.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sheritap
Kerri-ann S, General Manager at Osprey Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Hello

Thank you so much for your beautiful review, you can say a lot in a few words when you write like you do.
And what a perfect description - thank you!
I look forward to your second instalment

Come back soon!

Reviewed 14 April 2018

We have been to Grand Turk many times, but this was our first time staying at the Osprey Hotel and it won't be our last! The staff were wonderful, the location is fantastic ( on historic Duke St) with a great beach overlooking the beautiful blue hues of the ocean.
All rooms are beachfront to enjoy the views from your room.
We missed our connection from Provo to GT and arrived a day late due to how busy Provo airport is on a Saturday afternoon. We had even booked Fast Track ( a must on Saturdays!) The hotel generously deducted the night we missed from our bill.......now that's customer service!
I highly recommend this hotel! Thanks for a wonderful stay!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 547maca81
Kerri-ann S, General Manager at Osprey Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Hi

Thank you so much for this glowing review, it means the world to us.
I'm so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us, we really loved having you here :)

Please come back soon, we'd be happy to see you again!