“Best Tacos Hands Down!”
Review of Cocovan

Cocovan
Price range: US$15 - US$40
Description: Set amidst the grounds of sister restaurant Coco Bistro, Cocovan offers delicious small plates in a casual environment. All served out of a 1974 Airstream with beautiful seating under the palms. No reservations required.
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

This amazing taco truck actually is better than my favorite stand in Texas, so that is saying a lot. You must try the steak siracha tacos! It's a must! Everything else on the menu is delicious as well as my family ordered everything and I tried it all. Also this is a nice taco truck with seating, not your typical one you think of in mexico. :) also the margaritas are super great! I wish they had my favorite tequila Casa Maestri reposado but that's ok!

1  Thank Jose C

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

I really enjoyed this restaurant and meal. The appetizer popcorn was enjoyed by all. I had the fried macaroni and shrimp balls, and they were amazing.

We walked from the Salt Mill area, about an hour. It's a nice walk, but I would not recommend it after 9:00 PM.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Best meal on providenciales so far. We have been here 3 times and this is by far my favorite restaurant. The food quality is excellent. Ordered the blackened Grouper soft tacos with pineapple tomato salsa. Incredible is the one word I can use to describe it. Also had the gorgonzola fries which were very unique and greatly welcomed. The fries can be shared among 2 people easily. The pork tenderloin sliders were ordered too. The bread was the best part. It was apparently made in house. The sliders had delicious grilled pork, that remained moist, accompanied by excellent grilled onions and bacon. Overall, I can see why this restaurant is rated number one on providenciales right now. Go try it!

Reviewed 10 August 2017

One of the best little places to eat! Right next to the coco bistro! The menu is very different! But boy is it busting with flavor! Just have a beer and sit in this wonderful outdoor area. A 10 for sure!

Reviewed 7 August 2017

We were so impressed with this restaurant the first time we rated it a do-over. Well we returned for our do-over and were equally impressed by the friendly service, amazing setting, fantastic concept and even more so by the food.

We took our own advice and tried a greater variety of dishes (definitely ate more than needed) and if you have not been ... just go!