“Peaceful outdoor garden setting”
Review of Opus

Opus
Ranked #48 of 161 Restaurants in Providenciales
Price range: US$10 - US$35
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Groups, Romantic, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 6 March 2018

This outdoor garden setting allows one to wind down and feel at peace at the end of the day. Ambient lighting and background music created a romantic atmosphere. Reservations were helpful. All four in our group were happy with their entrees. Staff was attentive. We were pleasantly surprised at our experience here. This is fine dining and the prices reflect that. I forgot to use bug spray on myself and wish I had.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

We went here for dinner. When we walked in there was a group of workers standing in a group and just looked at us for a few minutes while we stood there. Finally someone came over and mumbled something. We sat outside, which is really nice. Someone came around and again mumbled if we wanted to start with drinks. (Can people not speak these days?) I had a steak which I asked to be cooked medium, it was well done. My wife had the Filet Mignon which was cooked well but tasteless. So basically bad service and food.

2  Thank Craig D
Reviewed 1 March 2018

Loved Opus - ate here twice during our 9 day trip to Provo. Lobster pasta, Grilled lobster tail and tuna were our favorite entrees. Highly recommend Opus.

Reviewed 21 February 2018

My wife and I visited Opus Feb.20th,2018 We had such a wonderful time and meal.My wife had asked if the chief could prepare the Lamb Chops a certain way,They had no problem preparing them the way she had asked. They were outstanding.!!! I had the Surf & Turf also Excellent. We asked to speak to the owner. Tom came to the table,we told him of our Experience. I would Highly recommend this Restaurant...
The Rogers

Reviewed 18 February 2018

There were 4 adults in our party. We made reservations and arrived on time. We were seated promptly and received our wine in a reasonable time. We asked the server to give us a couple minutes to review the menu which seemed to cause her displeasure. She returned in about 30 minutes to take our order. The salads and 2 meals (spring rolls and salmon were very good. We had heard and read about Caicos Lobster as one of the house specialties. 2 of us ordered Caicos Lobster Tail, which were VERY over cooked and nearly inedible. No server asked about our meal. In fact, no server returned for over an hour. No coffee nor desert was offered when they cleared our plates. We will not return.

3  Thank davistvtn