“Great food and atmosphere”
Review of Opus

Opus
Ranked #48 of 159 Restaurants in Providenciales
Price range: US$10 - US$35
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 5 April 2018

We had an excellent meal at Opus. My daughter had the ribeye and I went with the local fish fillet (grouper that night). Both were great. The service was good and certainly attentive. We would definitely return.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

My family enjoyed a great dinner recently. We had the Tuna, Ribeye, Snapper, Salmon and Pasta. All were well prepared and good sized. The Shrimp Bisque and Steak Wrap appetizers were also excellent. Service was very good as well. The only downside was it was expensive.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

The food at Opus was very good, especially the local seafood! I had the tuna tartare first course, local snapper filet entree, and a side of spinach - all were quite tasty and food portions were generous. The menu had good variety to appeal to most palates, and the wine list was respectable. The restaurant wasn't full so we didn't have to wait to eat, and compared to other places we visited the prices were quite reasonable. Service was good, although the guy that delivered our food practically tossed the plates onto the table. Regardless, wouldn't hesitate to recommend Opus to a friend, and would also certainly go back myself!

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Before you go to any of the major restaurants at the major hotels on the Island, do not miss this hidden charmer located at the Ocean Club property. Of the 5 meals I had on the Island, this remains my favorite. the indoor and outdoor atmosphere are subtle and fantastic. The friendly staff was wonderful and the food was delicious. We had the whole fish which was cooked to perfection. If I had not run out of time, I would have returned.

1  Thank jolaca09
Reviewed 26 March 2018

Went for an early dinner around 6 o’clock. Restaurant was not crowded, about five or six tables There were five of us for dinner. Took an hour and a half to get our food. Food was excellent when it finally arrivec

1  Thank postingtrot3