“Amazing experience”
Review of Dive Provo

Dive Provo
Ranked #2 of 99 Tours in Providenciales
More attraction details
Owner description: Still relatively undiscovered; with warm weather, clear water, white sand beaches, miles of barely explored reefs, direct flights from many North American cities and easy access from Europe and South America; Providenciales is the perfect choice for a tropical diving vacation. Dive Provo’s experienced, fun professionals show you the best of Turks and Caicos scuba diving.
Reviewed 23 November 2017

As a first time diver I had to have a dive master with me. The class the day before was easy to understand and the dive master excellent at teaching. Day of the dive was well organized and everyone a pleasure to go on a dive with. I was nervous, but quickly had the time of my life thanks to the dive master ensuring I was safe and comfortable the whole time. When I go down to TCI again, I will surely get my certification and dive with them again.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Write a ReviewReviews (1,532)

Reviewed 23 November 2017

Great dive company. Dove mostly with Kate & John. So much fun! Very professional. Would highly recommend. Booked for 1 week of diving, then booked a second week.

Reviewed 23 November 2017

My brother and I traveled from Florida to dive in Provo in Nov. 2017. We found the team at Dive Provo to be professional, safe, friendly, and trustworthy. We aren't first-time divers, so they were not constraining with our dive plans. We had a good two days of diving. We rented some of their gear and found it to be in very acceptable condition. We saw nurse and reef sharks, turtle, and more. We went down to approx 85-feet. The dive shop is very very concentiently located near the resorts. The marina is just a few minute drive from the resorts, if you want to drive yourselves so you can have freedom to grab food/drink immediately afterward. Thanks, Dive Provo. I recommend your services!

Reviewed 23 November 2017

I was with Dive Provo (Kate) to get my Advanced Open Water Cert several years ago....
This year was my wife"s turn... she was a bit anxious about diving in general...
She did the resort course... pool session with John.... 2 dives with Kate.... both were amazing... particularly Kate... she is amazing...... Thank You.... next year open water certification for the bride....
Awesome job.... Thank You again....

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

My husband’s 6th booking with Dive Provo- keeps coming back because the diving is great, service is great, and staff are friendly and helpful and really know what they’re doing. Really safety- oriented, and for repeat customers they ask where you’re interested in diving.