Sibonne has one of the better beach locations on gracebay. Quiet and peaceful retreat.
We stayed in one of the lower garden rooms. We could still see the ocean from our lanai. Room was clean but dated. Tile in bathroom could use some updating. Had Hot water for showers. Bed was comfortable. Furniture for the room was adequate. New air conditioner and room also had a ceiling fan. Coffee maker and mini fridge included. Lacked a microwave and in room phone. Don't forget to pull down the hidden roller shade behind the bamboo shade otherwise you'll be giving the public a free show. Tv was old and a few channels lacked sound. In roof safe is rusty at the bottom and could be updated.
Housekeeping was excellent. We had reported the smoke detector battery beeping and it was replaced right away. Also our safe key was sticking and that was also addressed quickly. Fresh bath and beach towels were provided everyday. Pool was crystal clear and looked inviting although we chose to swim in the ocean exclusively.
Get out to the beach early or you will not get a palm leaf umbrella. There are only nine available. It would be nice if they had more umbrellas to move from the patio area to the sand for others needing shade.
Free wifi in the room and on the beach.
Beach and ocean is very clean with very little seaweed. Hotel is situated far from huge resorts so it is uncrowded and quiet. Also beach is a lot wider here then other hotels so there is privacy from beach walkers down at the waters edge. Beach bar had tasty drinks especially the "my blue heaven". Plenty of parking for rental cars. Overall people were friendly and accommodating. No continental breakfast but they give you ten dollars off room rate to make up for this. Front desk will send out post cards for you. Probably has the best value on the island for the more buget minded. I would recommend to family and friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For casual elegance, relaxation and value Sibonne Beach Hotel is an intimate hotel directly on Grace Bay Beach - one of the best beaches in the world. With room amenities of a modern resort - we offer comfortable accommodations, lush garden or ocean views, fresh water pool and the best location on Grace Bay Beach. Our everyday value rates makes Sibonne Beach Hotel the best choice for your Caribbean vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sibonne Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sibonne Beach Providenciales
- Hotel Sibonne Beach
- Sibonne Beach Hotel Turks And Caicos/Providenciales