“Delicious”

Las Brisas Restaurant
Ranked #18 of 146 Restaurants in Providenciales
Price range: US$8 - US$60
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Dine on our spacious deck, in our picturesque gazebo or in our open air dining room as you take in the inimitable hues of the iridescent waters of Chalk Sound. Our menu features Tapas and Mediterrean cuisine with a Caribbean splash. Poolside Bar, Terrace, Gazebo & Inside Dining Take South Dock Road, turn right at Chalk Sound Drive to Neptune Villas on your right. Private Parties Available • Sunset and Catered Pontoon Boat Cruises.
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Probably the best restaurant in turks and Caicos for large family setting! The appetizers were to die for and the main courses were even better. I had the coconut shrimp, tuna tartar and conch fritters! All of those I recommend as well as the tacos! The view is very nice and if you sit on the right side of the restaurant outside you will get a nice breeze on a hot summers day!

Reviewed 14 August 2017

I loved the location of this restaurant, we only had milkshakes but they were excellent! The view was amazing and the service was great

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Breakfast at Las Brisas was amazing!!!!! The breakfast was so fresh and perfectly portioned. The views from this place are breathtaking! Also, the owner Rachel is so friendly and welcoming. I would definitely visit here again.

Reviewed 13 August 2017

Honestly the view itself was well worth it. I had lunch here and another time had it to go to eat on the beach. I really enjoyed their food, very fresh and the service was A++++

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Love love love the view is out of this world my favorite restaurant the food was so good. It's a bit out the way if you not driving and taking a cab is very expensive but delicious