“Pretty Good”

Atlantic Bar & Grill
Ranked #93 of 161 Restaurants in Providenciales
Cuisines: Caribbean
Description: This is the restaurant at the West Bay Club, Providenciales, Turks & Caicos. Surprised it isn't listed - maybe it's too small?
Reviewed 10 December 2012

I have stayed at the west bat club for three times now and I always eat my lunch here. When most people say it was so expensive it is only because of the drinks. The cocktails are a lot of money but if you choose good looking food, it is good. I never have left there wanting more to eat since they give you just the right amount

Reviewed 11 September 2012

My wife and I were staying at the West Bay Club where this is located and we had dinner there the first night. Had a grilled shrimp appetizer which was good, but my jerked pork chop was overcooked and my wife's shrimp linguini was very average. With two cocktails, the meal was $130 with tip; far too expensive in my opinion. Cocktails were good though. Enjoyed several rum punches and dark & stormy's throughout my stay.

For guests staying at the West Bay Club, breakfast is included which is nice. The breakfast bagel sandwich is the best thing we had. The pecan encrusted french toast was a couple pieces of white bread with a few pecans sprinkled on top. The spicy caribbean breakfast burrito was also bland with not much flavor. Home fries were good.

Reviewed 25 May 2012

What could have been a great place for a restaurant is instead a deserted bar and grill. My wife and I had lunch and breakfast there.For lunch I had conch tenders which were descent. My wife had wasabi encrusted ahi .Too much wasabi. Lunch with drinks 60$.Located by the hotels pool and garden area , with the right management it could be something more. Tip: The restaurant next door at the Gansevoort hotel is a good alternative choice.

1  Thank traveldocsx2
Reviewed 29 February 2012

Because we were staying at WBC and didnt want to drive anywhere for dinner,this was one of about 3 options within walking distance.So we ate here 3 times.It is okay if you dont expect a lot..ie: go with the burgers or chicken fingers for $14 and you wont be disappointed.If you pay $45 for the lobster,it is foolish.There are much better restaurants on the island for that (Mango Reef's $36 is the best in my opinion).I had a burger (called "the best homemade burger") twice. The first time I ordered meduim rare,and it was well done,but still tasty.The second time I got the burger it tasted strange,almost rancid.The waiter we had all three times didnt seem to enjoy working (which was rare with all other waiters I encountered during my stay).We had to wait for very long periods to get service.One night we never got bread.Two nights we never got water refilled.He never even thanked us for coming,once.If WBC got a better restaurant and servers,this would be great,as the hotel is a winner,but ABG is not.

Reviewed 28 February 2012

Food was good. We had sandwiches and a shrimp app. The shrimp was very good, as was the service