“New Executive Chef At Atlantic Grill, West Bay Club”

Atlantic Bar & Grill
Ranked #93 of 161 Restaurants in Providenciales
Cuisines: Caribbean
Description: This is the restaurant at the West Bay Club, Providenciales, Turks & Caicos. Surprised it isn't listed - maybe it's too small?
Reviewed 10 November 2013

We have been to the Atlantic Grill many times over the past four years, and we've normally had decent food. We felt the overall caliber had declined a bit recently - until we met the new executive chef - Joseph on our most recent visit. He is a talented, enthusiastic and dedicated professional who cares deeply about the food he creates and the people he creates it for! We learned that we could book ahead and request a 'chefs menu' custom prepared by Joseph, and so we treated ourselves to the experience a few nights ago. We enjoyed a six course meal, replete with: Mozerella French Toast; a very tasty conch stew; a delicious seared tuna with garlic aioli; a skillfully grilled grouper; a melt-in-our mouth beef fillet with red wine reduction;pineapple carpaccio with honey vanilla ice cream and caramel sauce. It was a fabulous meal! Joseph came over to speak with us and we could feel both his concern for our enjoyment and his pride in the quality of food he served. We understand that the menu at the Atlantic Grill will be completely reinvented and we look forward to savoring their new offerings!

1  Thank JillianBret

Reviewed 14 September 2013

We stayed at West Bay Club recently & had 2 lunches here. Both meals were excellent! Prices are very reasonable, there is a nice menu variety, service was very good, & I love how they cook your meal in the open-air kitchen. Our first lunch here was the day we checked in. I had the spinach salad with goat cheese, pecans, & mango vinaigrette ($10.50)-- very good, fresh; my husband had the fish & chips ($15, big portion) plus a coke ($1.80, cheapest of any restaurant we ate at); & my 4y/o son had the cheese pizza ($12, it was on the regular menu, not a kids menu, & it was very big. We took 1/2 with us. My son said it was the best pizza he had in TCI, & went to tell the chefs how much he liked it! I tried it; it was very tasty!). Our 2nd lunch here was the day we left. My husband & son split the pizza & I had the fish wrap w/white rice ($14, wow, was this yummy!). These were 2 of the best meals we had on our vacation! Very impressed!

1  Thank steelersfan11
Reviewed 28 July 2013 via mobile

I am not really a potatoes at breakfast person but these were fantastic. They are covered in herbs and quite spicy. They were outstanding. I had the spicy Caribbean burrito. It was good. Service was fast, attentive and friendly. James was great.

1  Thank rkaemp
Reviewed 4 May 2013

My coconut chicken dish was a bit salty. I didn't get any rice with it when I asked a random waiter I was told the salad was my side item. Then the regular waiter brought me some rice half way through the meal. It wasn't anything special but I did enjoy a great margarita at the bar. Might have been the best part!

Reviewed 3 January 2013

I love the menu here. You can have rack of lamb, a burger, or a fish taco. All were prepared well and we were surprised with how good the food was. The prices are modest for Provo and I will eat here again.