“Windy day bonefishing with a fly rod”

Catch the Wave Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Catch the Spirit of the Turks & Caicos Islands with Captain Edward Missick and his offering of private boat charters. Catch the Wave Charters is best known for its bonefishing charters, but also offers a variety of other adventures in the caribbean waters of the Turks and Caicos Islands. Explore the Caicos Islands in comfort, style and elegance. Bottom fishing, deep sea fishing, snorkelling, beach cruising, cave safaris and Reggae sunset cruises are a few of the private charters available to you.
Reviewed 15 March 2017

However, CAPT Ed handled it with skill and found the fish. He maneuvered the boat skillfully in order to optimize the casting. I will definitely use him again upon my next visit to TCI.

Catchdwave, Manager at Catch the Wave Charters, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2017

Thanks for the beautiful review Sir Russ!We are happy that we made it well despite the weather.

We are looking forward of having you again!

Catch the Wave:-)

Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

We used them three times in our 10 day stay on the island. Captain Edward was a top notch bonefish guide. He went the extra mile to make sure we both caught fish and had a good time. Did a big group for bottom fishing and snorkeling. They also made sure we had a stop to see the iguanas. Thanks for making our vacation great!

Catchdwave, Manager at Catch the Wave Charters, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2017

Thank you for the great review! We are glad to hear the trips where to your liking. We hope to have you again on your next visit.

Reviewed 26 January 2017

Beautiful new marina with gorgeous new resort with separate condos with great views. Captain Ed was my fishing guide for the day and he was wonderful. We caught tons of bonefish and his boat was great. It couldn't have been a better day.

Catchdwave, Front Office Manager at Catch the Wave Charters, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2017

Thank you for the wonderful review, we are glad your trip was perfect. We hope to have you out again in the furture!

Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

While in Provo, my wife and I went bone fishing with Captain Ed on Catch the Wave located in the Blue Haven Resort. To be honest it was my wife's birthday but this was my gift. Little did we know that this was Capt Eds' inaugural launch of a new shallow jet boat. Capt Ed took time with my wife to teach how to cast and as the day went on, she was casting like pro. We had a few bone fish hits but never brought one in, only a few other fish. We covered lots of beautiful water and islands. Great day, great Captain and definitely worth the trip....

2  Thank Joe G
Catchdwave, Front Office Manager at Catch the Wave Charters, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2016

Thank you for the great review! We are glad you and your wife had a great experience. We look forward to having you join us in the future.

Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

My husband and I traveled back to Turks for our second time in May - we had been last year on our honeymoon- and this time we wanted to do more snorkeling without booking the group excursions like we did last year. Our hotel recommended Catch the Wave for a private half day boat charter - and we are so happy they did! Christian was our Captain and he was incredible and extremely knowledgable. The boat was so nice too!! My husband and I really into snorkeling, so Christian brought us to 4 different snorkeling spots and two private beaches! We even saw Dolphins up close! This was one of the most amazing experiences we have ever had!!! We were so excited and happy to be able to see more of the island of Turks and Caicos (Pine Cay, Parrot Cay) and the breathtaking views of the water. It is an experience that we will never forget and will definitely do again on our next trip back to Turks and Caicos!
Thank you Christian and Catch the Wave!

Thank you for the review! We are glad to hear that you had such an amazing experience and look forward to your next visit to the island.