28 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$1,270
PricelineUS$1,220
Orbitz.comUS$1,220
Agoda.comUS$1,220
Trip.comUS$1,370
TripadvisorUS$1,220
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The hotel is beautiful. The property is amazing. They simply opened too soon. The staff is absolutely amazing. They are trying. The Director of Operations(Fiona) was unbelievable. She deserves the highest recognition. She listened to every concern and tried to accommodate. The restaurant manager (Dwayne) was very present. The new steakhouse manager was working hard to service the customers. Give them more time(months). We waited over 3 hours for our room to be ready and we did not arrive early(after 3:00 pm). Everything is not available. The spa was opened. I had a wonderful massage, but could not take advantage of anything else in the spa, because the sauna, steam, and whirlpool was not up and running. In my opinion that is part of the spa experience. We had to beg for towels. The team kept a smile on their faces and kept apologizing over and over. They were put in a really awkward situation. I have never had to ask for toilet paper at a hotel, let alone a Ritz. Pack your toiletries because there was non in the rooms(shampoo, conditioner, body wash, lotion, soap). When we got towels, we asked for extra, the cleaning staff actually removed clean towns from our room and left none, none...I am sure this property will be up to the level of service and amenities you come to expect from a Ritz, but you may want to wait a few months.

Date of stay: June 2021
John Hazard, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Turks & Caicos, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for sharing your feedback, your constructive comments are essential in order for us to continually improve and evolve our service and standards. Your feedback has been duly noted, my team and I have taken remedial action to prevent and eliminate future recurrence. Your experience does not represent the normally high standards the team and I pride ourselves upon. Once again thank you for your time patience and understanding. We hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Firstly, the property is amazing! If you happen to visit this Ritz-Carlton, do not forget to try the sushi! It is unbelievable!

We were very surprised at the nice weather considering the hurricane was in the region.

The staff was incredibly helpful, attentive and friendly. For a brand new hotel, they got it right.

The most memorable part of this hotel was definitely the comfortable bed! OMG! We felt like we were sleeping on a cloud. My neck didn’t hurt, my back didn’t hurt, and it was literally like sleeping on a soft marshmallow. LOL! I do not know how else to explain it. I want to go back just so I can sleep as well as I did while we were there.

I can not wait to go back! This property will not disappoint.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
John Hazard, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Turks & Caicos, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your review and positive feedback about our Hotel and our beds :)

My team and I approach each day thinking about how we can create guest’s for life through providing genuine care to all of our guests. We base our decisions on what we think will make vacation experiences with us unique and memorable. I very much hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back to the hotel in the future...for more "Best sleeps"

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Just spent 1 week at the Ritz Carlton Residences in Turks and Caicos, really amazing. From the moment you arrived you are greeted with smiling faces and personnel that are willing to help you. The residences are beautiful, superb!!!! Amenities in the kitchen are marvelous, clean and comfortable. The food at the restaurants is so good… the ambience at the pool and lobby bars spectacular!!!! Not to mentioned the Katamaran, unique, super clean and modern. Congratulations to the manager and the staff, You all made my vacation unforgettable!!!!!!

Dear @Mageltenreiro,

Thank you for this amazing review and positive feedback of our hotel. I am thrilled to read that we provided excellent and caring service in most areas of our resort. We aim to always exceed the expectations of our guest and I am happy that you felt that we accomplished this during your stay. I very much hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back to the hotel in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and i stayed at seven stars but we decided to visit the property next door and must i say, The ritz carlton is beautiful .. The front desk staff was nice and helpful in directing us to the restaurants and spa . Our Spa experience was AMAZING from the time we entered the door until it was time for us to go. our therapist were hands down the best . Muni and Gracey took such good care of us . the spa is beautiful , we enjoyed the hot tub and steam room so sad we couldn't enjoy the sauna but overall is was a great time. We visited the spa 3 times during our stay , the reception lady at the front Orkhid took such good care of us the 3 times we visited , she went from checking us in to escorting us to the locker area doing all that she could to make sure we we're well taken care of. I've never received such genuine care in a spa before , we loved it . i would highly recommend this Spa. The Next time we're on island we will make sure to be staying at the Ritz . We cant wait to see the ladies at the spa again .

- Mrs. & Mr. Clarke

Date of stay: July 2021
1  Thank Donna-Clarke387

Dear Mrs. & Mr. Clarke,

Thank you for your glowing review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your time at The Spa. The team and I always try to provide guests with a warm, relaxed yet refined experience, going beyond offering guests a one-off ‘indulgence’ but instead featuring an ever-changing menu of traditional and holistic treatments that can be enjoyed on a daily, weekly or even monthly basis. I will be sure to pass on your wonderful comments to Muni, Gracey and the receptionist - they will be thrilled that they made a lasting impression.

Thanks for choosing The Spa at The Ritz Carlton, Turks & Caicos and we hope to welcome you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This trips was another level of amazing. I enjoy being with my family and friends. The service and the food is better than great. The staff is very helpful with any questions or with things that you need. The beach it does not have words is like you are getting in into a pool of the transparent and blue.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Maria G

Dear Maria G,

Thank you for your review and positive feedback. The team and I are thrilled you enjoyed your time with us. We aim to always exceed the expectations of our guest and I am happy that you felt that we accomplished this during your stay. Once again thank you for your time, I hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you, your family and friends back again very soon.