“Quick and good ”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

We had rented a house on Sapodilla Bay and ordered pizza. When they say a large can feed 4 it can. We ordered our typical 3 large pizzas which a family of 6 we usually have a few slices left over. Oh my. We had a whole pizza left over. They were quick with their delivery and the fee for delivery was $7. So for 3 pizzas, garlic bread(which honestly was horrible) and garlic butter(which I would do without) was $90. Of course more than the US but each pizza was $23-27. So future reference our family of 6 with teenagers would have just got 2 large pizzas and would have been $60.

Date of visit: January 2017
2  Thank honken6

Reviewed 20 April 2017

Long day in the sun - needed to slow down and chill. Got some pizza from Mother's and were pleasantly surprised! Good options and good food.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 29 March 2017

Probably our cheapest meal on the island and the pizza was good and they delivered! It was even better on day two!

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 5 March 2017

We went here our last night on the island as we didn't want to go full out our last night. We picked up the pizza and took it back to the resort we were staying at. I will say this, the person working behind the counter was very nice and accommodating to me. Very nice when businesses appreciate your business. Pizza was good too. If I come back I will make sure I make it a point to come back here.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 26 February 2017

Our last night we just wanted to stay in so we ordered pizza. The pizza was very good and delivered hot and fresh. Good food and good service. I recommend.

Date of visit: February 2017