Airport Hotel TCI
Alexandra Resort(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$799
Grace Bay Club(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$1,700
US$612
The Somerset on Grace Bay(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$1,890
US$1,833
Travelocity
The Sands at Grace Bay(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$553
US$435
The Palms, Turks and Caicos(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$1,000
Hotels.com
West Bay Club(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$1,701
Blue Haven Resort(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$855
Point Grace(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$445
US$1,210
Club Med Turkoise, Turks & Caicos(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$450
clubmed.us
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 December 2015

We decided to book this hotel in spite of the bad reviews because we needed a place for just one night with an early flight the next morning. But we did wrong. The shuttle didn't show up at the airport to pick us up. Our room was not ready (at 7pm) and we have to wait. When we finally entered the room we found out that there was just one light working. Worst thing the bathroom was in total darkness. So we decided to go to eat while waiting for someone to fix up the lights. Restaurant was closed. The person at the front desk indicated us some other restaurants in the area, but they were closed or out of food or simply ugly. So we bought chips and beer at the minimarket. The room was smelling bad. The floor and the bathroom dirty. The shower curtain had mold on it. The linen had holes and the air conditioning was incredibly noisy. In the morning the man at the reception ask us if we wanted a lift to the airport. So we discovered that the shuttle was a car falling apart.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
9  Thank sfard
Reviewed 14 December 2014

Not recommend for any stay.

Based on two days experience there were plenty cockroaches on the tables and all over my room. No basic amenities such as laundry for a business traveler.

Upon complain about the cockroaches I was transferred to another room without WIFI.

Then I had to carry all my stuff from room to room all over the night.

I requested to clean the previous room and transfer back because I need the internet. However, again there were plenty cockroaches all over my table and clothes when I got up in the morning.

If you want to pay and sleep with the cockroaches this is the best hotel.

Stayed: December 2014, travelled on business
6  Thank hasithaviduranga
Reviewed 1 December 2014 via mobile

No soap in the bathroom- my no smoking room smells of smoke from the casino downstairs- the TV is blaring next door- absolutely disgusting

You couldn't pay me to stay here again, the area surrounding the hotel has zero restaurants or places to go

Stayed: December 2014
3  Thank academydjs11
Reviewed 1 July 2014

We stayed here for one night. The room had 2 very small, lumpy beds. Old furnishings and the bathroom was falling apart. Location is just down the road from the airport. Would not choose to stay here again.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Samka452
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I needed an overnight stay in Providenciales as I was going on to Grand Turk. This is a basic, clean & decent hotel where the room is large, the a/c works and the bathroom is not broken - in fact its good.
You shouldn't expect much but it is only 1/2km from the airport, so you can walk there. The hotel gives you a pickup/drop-off if they have a vehicle available.
There are no services at this place like a restaurant, café or bar. You'll find a few grocery stores & wayside restaurants within 1km from the hotel. The staff is very friendly & helpful. They have an internet terminal in the lobby which works fine.
They have supply-demand pricing - so you could pay $100 or $250 for the same room depending on the traffic. I paid $130 & booked it from the tourist counter at the airport.
The town of Providenciales has little or nothing to offer. I had time on my hands , so I walked around for many miles.
You'll find even the most basic restaurant expensive by American standards, but food was good.
I'd give this hotel a passing grade.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo