“Nice Restaurant”

Price range: US$20 - US$50
Cuisines: Caribbean, French, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Beach House Restaurant on Providenciales in Turks and Caicos is now Kitchen 218, featuring a new menu, enhanced decor and a culinary club. The restaurant is known for its creative cuisine with a twist of Turks and Caicos. The Beach House Chef will wow you with fresh ingredients bringing extraordinary flavors to you. Ask for the Chef's Table for a truly memorable experience. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner served daily plus Brunch on Saturdays and Sundays.
Reviewed 14 August 2017

Kitchen 218 is a cozy place, poolside, at The Beach House. The food is very nice, and the service is great.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Disappointing. My husband ordered the pork CHOP and what came out was a small piece of tenderloin. Several of us ordered paella but it came out very different than what was on the menu - they told us after starting to eat that they were out of several ingredients such as the scallops. Sneaky. Our server was uninformed but very good under the circumstances - it seems like the kitchen staff was making things difficult. Wouldn't rush back.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 10 August 2017

I loved it! The food was delicious. The setting was spectacular, what's better than eating on the beach watching the sunset! And to top it off, Rucardro, our waiter, was perfect! He always made sure we were taken care of. He made great suggestions. My family doesn't like bread pudding but he talked us into it and it was AMAZING!! You would be lucky to have him as your server :)

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Kitchen 218 recently started serving dinner on the beach... which was a great idea! Nothing better than eating a delicious mahi-mahi, with tropical jerk sauce, with my toes in the sand. My family and I went on a Monday.. it was so good we decided to go back on Wednesday! Our reservation was at 6:30 so we were able to watch the sunset mid meal. The service was great too, our waiter, Rucadro, was friendly and attentive. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

My family of 5 had mixed reviews about this restaurant. I thought the food was very good. Specifically the Caribbean spiced seafood chowder and the toffee pudding desert. I also had the snapper ceviche which I thought was just OK at best, I've had much better in other places. My main was the seafood Paella. I thought it was good, not great. All 3 of my kids had the grilled snapper (2 were the adult entrees, 1 off the kids menu). They all liked their fish meal very much. One of my daughter's thought it was the best meal all week. My wife had the grilled grouper and felt it to be under seasoned. I also felt the service was slow. We sat with empty dishes in front of us for a good 10 minutes before someone came to clear it. The atmosphere is really nice overlooking the pool area of the Beach House. The other thing is this place is expensive! The most expensive meal we had all week in Turks. Given that I will say the food is very good but value wise I would score it as just average.

2  Thank Mike J