“Loved it”

Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 10 August 2017

Food was very good we loved it, great service, it was not that expensive, great view and friendly staff

Reviewed 9 August 2017

The food was nothing special. The breading on the coconut fish was very chew, like it was reheated in the microwave. Most of the food tested reheated or out of a can. It took close to an hour to get our food and there was only one other group of 4 in the restaurant. We will not go back.

1  Thank theresa246
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

I always make a trip to Fresh Catch. I love the grouper whooper. I get it everytime. I don't think they offer it in the evening, but they make it for me anyway! It's delicious! The price is right, and the restaurant is air conditioned.

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

We ate lunch here and everything was excellent! The staff was very friendly and the restaurant itself was very nice! We will be back next time we are visiting provo!

1  Thank Shannon K
Reviewed 3 August 2017

I was hoping to go to Fresh Catch for the seafood buffet that was advertised in the Dining magazine at my villa. I am glad that I called first, because I was told that the buffet was only during certain seasons. So I ended up ordering a chicken pasta for take-out. It was good, but kind of expensive for the portion and I am not sure that I would order it again. I wish I could have experienced the seafood based on the name. Maybe next time.

1  Thank tclark62