This was my second visit to the Resort, and it was an excellent, restorative experience as before. Other reviewers have already noted its tranquility, value, beauty, friendly service, etc., and this is all true. While it is somewhat far from the rest of the island, staying there allowed us to explore the island/other beaches which we may not have done otherwise. We never would have visited the Chalk Sound part of the island, for example. The resort has a new chef, and his conch fritters rival those that we've tasted in more upscale restaurants. While you should not expect the suites to be "squeaky, 'sanitized'" clean (it is on the beach after all), or equipped with the very newest appliances like you may find in the mega, over-priced resorts, they are truly clean, comfortable, cheerful, spacious, and fully-equipped with anything you would need. We're discerning travelers and have high standards for cleanliness. Pool area is gorgeous and un-crowded; you can read in a nice hammock that has a perfect view of the beach (and they have a nice extensive library for borrowing/taking books). I loved that staying here offered a more "true" caribbean experience than what the bigger resorts would provide. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 was the beach. While beautiful and perfectly equipped with umbrellas etc. (and un-crowded), the beach itself has lots of seaweed (no-one's fault of course). If there was a way for the resort to tackle this, the beach would be ideal. Overall, I love this resort and hope to return again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Northwest Point Resort is located on 16 miles of white sand beach on the northwest marine park on the main island of Provo in Turks and Caicos. The resort is private, affordable and offers guests a relaxing vacation. With an oversized heated pool and jacuzzi tub the resort is ocean front. Condo's are fully furnished suites. Kitchen amenities include fridge, stove, washer dryer, dishwasher, King, Queen and single beds. Condos have multiple bathrooms and all of them have balconies with spectacular views of the ocean. The Caribbean inspired suites are spacious, clean and tastefully decorated. Linens are included and any offsite activities can be organized by our staff at the request of our guests. Enjoy strolling our private beach or relaxing on lounge chairs pool side. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Northwest Point Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Northwest Point Hotel Providenciales
- Northwest Point Providenciales
- Northwest Point Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales