Just returned 3/3 from 8 days in Heaven! After reading many of the reviews for several resorts in the providenciales Turks and Caicos, we chose Seven Stars and hoped for the best. We couldnt have been happier with our choice! The hotel was absolutely beautiful, immaculate, and right on the beach. First class all the way. We had a beautiful oceanfront Junior sweet with a huge veranda overlooking the ocean. The rooms were extremely tastefully furnished, roomy and accomdated every need from microwave/stove top to bidet! We were even greeted with a bottle of wine waiting for us in our room. From the front desk to the restaurants, pool area and beach, the entire staff were some of the most attentive, accomodating and courteous we have ever encountered and cant say enough about how much they added to our overall positive experience. This Resort is truly a Gem! We walked the beach and checked out several nearby properties and were so pleased that we had chosen Seven Stars. From our perspective by far the best resort in the area. Our first night we dined at thier restaurant "Seven" and found it to be one of the better restaurants on the island. We thoroughly enjoyed the pool/beach bar where more casual dining can be found and fabulous entertainment 6 nights a week. The turquoise waters and beach were absolutely breathtaking and centrally located where we could take several mile walks each way daily. The resort is also walking distance to several restaurants and shops making it an ideal location in the area. Overall was one of the best beach vacations we have ever had!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anchoring the sweeping arc of the world-famous Grace Bay Beach in the Turks & Caicos Islands, Seven Stars Resort blends island hospitality with luxurious all-suite accommodations and world-class amenities. Expansive accommodations range from junior to five-bedroom suites and feature high-end furnishings and finishes, full kitchens or kitchenettes, wrap-around balconies and over-sized marble bathrooms with soaking tubs, terry bathrobes and L’Occitane amenities. Island-inspired cuisine is served in three dining venues. Ideal for couples and families, the oceanfront palm-lined resort features a pool terrace with cabanas, tennis, complimentary water-sports, kids program, spa, fitness center, and nearby championship golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Seven Stars Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seven Stars Hotel Providenciales
- 7 Stars Resort
- Seven Stars Providenciales
- Seven Stars Resort & Spa Turks And Caicos/Providenciales