Planning our honeymoon, we did a lot of research and found Seven Stars Resort in the heart of Grace Bay. Our stay exceeded our expectations! The resort is stunning! Everything is constantly kept up so while the resort is still new, they are constantly keeping the grounds and resort itself in top condition. The staff is so friendly and accommodating. We made so many friends with resort owners, guests and staff alike. We walked by other resorts and visited a few restaurants at other hotels, and it was clear Seven Stars was the best on the island. Lunches by the pool or served on the beach from the Sand Dollar are wonderful and The Deck has the best view on the island with fantastic food and drinks. The restaurant Seven is one of my top three restaurants. We have been to famous restaurants in New York, Chicago, LA and Miami, and Seven ranks up in the top with the best of the best! We met a few of the owners of the privately owned resort and they made the experience even better. They were all so friendly, gave wonderful recommendations for restaurants around the island and were a joy to spend time with during our stay. I could go on forever about the beautiful accommodations, wonderful concierge, complimentary benefits such as cabanas and non-motorized water sports, and the great food options - but your best bet is just to choose Seven Stars. We will be back and would never stay anywhere else! Thank you Seven Stars for the most romantic and wonderful honeymoon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anchoring the sweeping arc of the world-famous Grace Bay Beach in the Turks & Caicos Islands, Seven Stars Resort blends island hospitality with luxurious all-suite accommodations and world-class amenities. Expansive accommodations range from junior to five-bedroom suites and feature high-end furnishings and finishes, full kitchens or kitchenettes, wrap-around balconies and over-sized marble bathrooms with soaking tubs, terry bathrobes and L’Occitane amenities. Island-inspired cuisine is served in three dining venues. Ideal for couples and families, the oceanfront palm-lined resort features a pool terrace with cabanas, tennis, complimentary water-sports, kids program, spa, fitness center, and nearby championship golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Seven Stars Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seven Stars Hotel Providenciales
- 7 Stars Resort
- Seven Stars Providenciales
- Seven Stars Resort & Spa Turks And Caicos/Providenciales