“Honeymoon in Heaven at Seven Stars”

Seven Stars Resort & Spa
Ranked #2 of 44 Hotels in Providenciales
Reviewed 1 May 2012

Planning our honeymoon, we did a lot of research and found Seven Stars Resort in the heart of Grace Bay. Our stay exceeded our expectations! The resort is stunning! Everything is constantly kept up so while the resort is still new, they are constantly keeping the grounds and resort itself in top condition. The staff is so friendly and accommodating. We made so many friends with resort owners, guests and staff alike. We walked by other resorts and visited a few restaurants at other hotels, and it was clear Seven Stars was the best on the island. Lunches by the pool or served on the beach from the Sand Dollar are wonderful and The Deck has the best view on the island with fantastic food and drinks. The restaurant Seven is one of my top three restaurants. We have been to famous restaurants in New York, Chicago, LA and Miami, and Seven ranks up in the top with the best of the best! We met a few of the owners of the privately owned resort and they made the experience even better. They were all so friendly, gave wonderful recommendations for restaurants around the island and were a joy to spend time with during our stay. I could go on forever about the beautiful accommodations, wonderful concierge, complimentary benefits such as cabanas and non-motorized water sports, and the great food options - but your best bet is just to choose Seven Stars. We will be back and would never stay anywhere else! Thank you Seven Stars for the most romantic and wonderful honeymoon!

5  Thank Miller875

Reviewed 1 May 2012

My wife and I had a very pleasant five night stay at 7 Stars from April 23 to April 28, 2012. We were upgraded into a beautiful penthouse junior suite,which had wrap around balconies. The property consists of three 7 story high rise buildings. The individual suites and rooms are all owned by individuals, who then rent out the properties through the Seven Stars reservation system.

The place is very well managed by a caring staff. The concierge, Claudine was especially helpful to us, she went out of her way to obtain a local cell phone with Digicel service or me for the week and topped it off with funds which I reimbursed her for when I arrived. I was concerned about the cost of cell phone roaming on T&C, and this was a great solution. Other staff at the 7 stars resort were also especially warm and friendly, an attribute I would say extends to almost everyone we encountered during our trip to T&C. This was our third time to T&C, and we will be back for more. The first time we stayed at the Grace Bay Club, the second time at Parrot Cay, and this time at 7 Stars. I liked 7 Stars much more than Parrot Cay, mainly because I found Parrot Cay too remote, and we did not like the restaurant choices at Parrot Cay.

7Stars is located right on Grace Bay, well located not too far from all the good restaurants on Provo. It is about 300 feet down the beach from the Grace Bay Club. There is a very large well kept pool, with plenty of shade and lounges. The beach is beautiful, clean and there is also plenty of seating for everyone.

The restaurant Seven is the primary restaurant. We did not try it for dinner, but had breakfast there every morning. The cold continental breakfast is included in the package. Even the oatmeal is served cold (Bizarre). There is also a hot breakfast option available a la carte. I ordered an omelet one day, which was good. The waitress asked me if I wanted some toast of an english muffin with it. I said sure, an English muffin would be fine. I assumed the toast or english muffin was part of the breakfast cost. When the bill arrived, they had charged me $5 for the english muffin, which I thought was ridiculous, but I did not complain, although I really thought that it should have been included in the $14 price of the omelet. Oh well.

Service in the continental breakfast was spotty, but you really did not need that much service, just for your coffee and juices unless you were ordering off the menu.

The units are only 100 feet from the beach, so they are well situated, the bathroom was enormous, the room was terrific, high quality construction and finishings.

We had dinner at: Coyaba, Caicos Cafe, Coco Bistro, Magnolia's, Grace's Cafe. All meals were very good, book Coco Bistro early if you intend to dine there.

All in all, a terrific experience, but to get a 5 star rating from me, everything has to be 100% spot on, so let's say 4 and one half stars. I would go back to this place, definitely.

Room Tip: There are no bad rooms
5  Thank ssdmw
Reviewed 29 April 2012

Just spent 6 nights at 7 Stars. Everything was well done from taking care of our lost luggage at the airport to check out. They seem to have all the details down. When it began raining one day suddenly umbrellas were being brought to people on the beach. The breakfast was light and a good start to the day (cereal, lots of fruit, yogurt) and they had what kind of tea I like memorized after 2 days. The room had everything we needed and we enjoyed our ocean view balcony every evening with a bottle of wine from the IGA about a 1/2 block away. This is an expensive hotel but I would say the service and facilities and the beach are worth it. The food at the Sand Dollar was actually good for lunch. We tried a couple other local places and the prices are all high so it was not really worth going anyplace else and the service was good and fast so you could get right back to the beach. We also went to the Sunday night beach BBQ and I am not sure the food was worth $50 (it was good) the experience certainly was worth it. When am I ever going to have a table literally on the beach again!

Room Tip: rooms on higher floors have better sunset views
1  Thank Tabbywest
Reviewed 24 April 2012

We returned from our wonderful 8 night stay at the Seven Stars on April 5th. We had the time of our lives and our planning to return next year.

The Rooms:
We had a beautiful ocean view room. We had a master bedroom with a full bath, a second bedroom with a full bath and small kitchen. We also had a larger kitchen with a dining area and living room. Our view, as I mentioned before, overlooked the ocean and we had a huge terrace, just stunning. When we arrived our room was still being cleaned but once the maintenance left, our room was spotless. The beds were very comfortable and it wasn't loud at all at night. Our rooms were wonderful and we were truly in paradise.

The Pool/Beach:
The pool was nice and big and had many toys for the kids to play with. There were many other kids there too but it never got to chaotic. Also, I recommend reserving your pool chairs early because sometimes we had troubles finding chairs. As for the beach, we were in paradise. The water was beautiful and we always had chairs. It wasn't as crowded at the beach and we spent most of our time there. For us, the beach was like heaven.

Poolside/Beachside food:
Everyday for lunch we ordered from the Sand dollar, a pool/beach side restaurant. The food was great and the service was very quick. It was well worth it because it was much easier than eating at a restaurant off the hotel grounds. As for the prices, they add up. They don't seem expensive at first but trust me, it adds up so be careful.

Service:
The service at the Seven Stars is phenomenal. The workers were more like friends, they were helpful, kind and very fun people. Some of the workers that we adored were Elridge, Clay, Bella, Adeline, Don, Rachad the entire cleaning staff and poolside staff. We can't wait to see them again when we return.

Activities:
At the hotel, they had a water sport area where you could rent out sailboats, kayaks, paddle boards and more. We many used the paddle boards because they were super fun. Elridge taught us how and we had no problems on the water. We also had a fun time on the Dream Caicos Tour. One this tour, you go to two coral reefs. They were beautiful reefs and I am glad we were able to see them. We went on this tour last year and we dove down to get our conch shells but instead, this year the "second mate" (the boat drivers assistant) did it for us which was very kind because last year, it was somewhat deep for everyone to dive down and grab the conch. On this tour we also went to Iguana Island which is so pretty. Our boat drivers name was Pop and Robins was his assistant and they were great- they let everyone jump off the side of the boat which was super fun!

We had the best spring break ever and when we return, we hope to see the many friends we had made on this vacation.

Room Tip: All the rooms are great but the higher the room, the better he view.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank carribeanqueen25
Reviewed 23 April 2012

In one word I would catergorize the Seven Stars Resort as "Paradise"! The rooms are amazing with views of the ocean. The service is spectacular! Lila, one of our servers, was awesome. The location allows for great water sport activity or just kicking back by the pool or beach. We were there a week with our young girls and they had a blast. Kids Camp was a hit! Crystal and Loydeeka were amazing! Great activities in the morning for them while mom and dad went to the adequate gym. We would meet up for a delicious lunch by the pool or make something in our more than adequate kitchen in our suite. Can't wait to get back!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family