Just spent a week in paradise with my family and have only wonderful things to say about the resort. It is absolutely true that the staff is wonderful; friendly, welcoming and enthusiastic, they are all well-versed in customer service. They will be as engaging as you would like but also clearly understand the line between being accommodating and overbearing. The property is meticulously maintained and there is a premium placed on cleanliness - as we were leaving I noticed that they were changing all of the large light covers on the lampposts which had turned a bit yellow from the sun with white ones.
The rooms are beautiful, pool and beach gorgeous and grounds immaculate. Seven, the premier restaurant, is excellent though very pricey. By way of example, a family of 4 can expect to pay about $400 for dinner without much alcohol and a couple of desserts. The food at the Deck was consistently delicious and came out relatively quickly. As many have mentioned, there is a supermarket a couple of hundred yards from the hotel which has everything you could want, including alcohol (no alcohol sold on Sunday). There are also a number of excellent restaurants on either side of the hotel within a half mile in each direction.
If you are going to Turks and deciding between resorts you will definitely not be disappointed if you choose Seven Stars. Be sure to say hello to Bela when you get there, she makes everything run smoothly!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anchoring the sweeping arc of the world-famous Grace Bay Beach in the Turks & Caicos Islands, Seven Stars Resort blends island hospitality with luxurious all-suite accommodations and world-class amenities. Expansive accommodations range from junior to five-bedroom suites and feature high-end furnishings and finishes, full kitchens or kitchenettes, wrap-around balconies and over-sized marble bathrooms with soaking tubs, terry bathrobes and L’Occitane amenities. Island-inspired cuisine is served in three dining venues. Ideal for couples and families, the oceanfront palm-lined resort features a pool terrace with cabanas, tennis, complimentary water-sports, kids program, spa, fitness center, and nearby championship golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Seven Stars Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seven Stars Hotel Providenciales
- 7 Stars Resort
- Seven Stars Providenciales
- Seven Stars Resort & Spa Turks And Caicos/Providenciales