“Great food”

Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: 340-713-8666
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Fabulous food! Filet was awesome and the peanut butter pie was incredible! Quaint atmosphere inside. Outside patio looked amazing. Book for outside if available

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (1,012)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I was expecting this to be the best restaurant visit of my one week trip to St. Croix, but it was nothing special. I had a fish dish that was called the local fish dish, but they served salmon. And then it came with nothing special rice and overcooked vegetables. Best I can say about the visit was the service, very pleasant, and the back yard setting, very romantic. I would not go back again though because of the food and what you are paying for it.

1  Thank chasam212
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Small off the beaten path restaurant, has an Italian eclectic vibe, great food, a bit pricey but worth it!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We sat inside as there were no reservations available outside... and we love it, specially the AC, cute decor and excellent service. They had so many great items in their daily special that it was super hard to decide. We share a salad, my husband had the fish of the day and I went safe with a steak. Everything was cooked to perfection and the flavors spectacular. I highly recommended.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Savant is a classic in St Croix and as usual, the food did not disappoint. I really like how eclectic and interesting their menu is. However, the service was mediocre for a restaurant of this price point. Our server waited until we were ready to place orders to inform us of what was NOT available that evening and the list of dishes not available was longer than expected. We were told there’s a new chef making changes to the menu, which is understandable. Also, Completely understand that sourcing may be an issue during COVID19, but don’t let me get excited over ordering a dish only to tell me it’s not available when I order it. It wastes my time and yours, as now I need more time to decide on something else. Just be upfront about it so I can decide whether I want to stay to eat here or not, early on.

1  Thank Dio9mm