“Thank you!”

Hook and Sun Fishing Charters
Ranked #6 of 27 Tours in Christiansted
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We offer offshore and inshore fishing trips in the beautiful clear waters of the Caribbean Sea. Catch Mahi mahi to Snapper or let us know the fish of your dreams!. We can also combine your trip with snorkeling. We often see whales, porpoise and turtles! Customers keep a portion of the fish for dinners while here and we will clean the fish for free. From the experienced angler to novices!
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

I spent a week on St. Croix attempting to do all the sites I wanted (impossible btw) but Fishing with Hook and Sun was my absolute favorite. I was on a sunset sail with Big Beard charters earlier in the week and asked the Captain Mike and 1st Mate Danny where i could go fishing. Danny was proud to tell me Hook and Sun had 8 Mahi on the dock the other day that he saw himself. As soon as possible I was in touch with this charter. Captain had to take my travel partner and I out in 5 foot waves to get me a fish before I left island. With time short, i couldn't be picky with weather and we were on a "do or die" mission. Im so grateful he risked the waves and used the gas since we were able to catch four closer to shore. I learned about the geography of the island and surrounding waters, including wildlife. Amazing ecosystem! Captain told me how to cook the King Fish i pulled on the boat island style, and what a feast it was!

The 1st mate at Hook and Sun, Belinda, was the best part of the experience. She knew so much about Ocean fishing and made sure we got our fish. Her personality, knowledge, and superstition were so much fun. I could go out fishing with those two everyday! Ill be thinking about you both living the good life while im back in snowy Colorado. Thanks for sharing with everybody so people like me can have unforgettable experiences ♡☆

Thanks Again! Ill never forget you,

"chicken dance"
"blue runner"
"offshore trip"
in 2 reviews
"worked hard to make sure"
"fun fun fun"
"old friends"
"top notch"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 18 January 2018

They were very friendly and welcoming of us onto their boat. We ended up catching a wahoo and they cleaned the fish for us. Overall it was a fun day on the water and a good trip.

Reviewed 9 January 2018

Excellent ride with beautiful horses. Friendly and quick overview of the trip as well as very courteous.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Jens2121, Owner at Hook and Sun Fishing Charters, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2018

Hello! This review was obviously put on our website by mistake! We are a fishing charter company, and not horseback riding! But I appreciate the 5 star rating! Perhaps you can remove this (if possible) and find the company that you took horseback riding! Thank you!

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Lovely boet trip, and very Nice Fishing an snorkling. We have A funny Day, With Fun, Sun swimming lot a fish.