“Great. A St. Croix long standing original. Open after Hurricane Irma!”

Twin City Coffee House
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 10 September 2017

I was so happy it was open after Irma blew through the islands! My fav is the organic yogurt with granola, walnuts & fruit ( ask for honey on top). The real man's salad is very unique with many different flavors, including a lentil salad portion & tasty chicken breast. Coffee is great as well. They make a coffee drink that tastes like coconut cream pie. Varied menu that cannot be beaten. A good long standing Christiansted business.

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

Stopped here before going on our snorkeling excursion. Cute and quaint coffee shop. Good breakfast sandwich and a delicious cup of coffee (black). Huge cookies were awesome as well.

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

We were out shopping on Company St. & needed a cool respite. So we dropped in on our friends for A/C, iced latte, & local newspaper. They also have great breakfasts & lunches; chicken curry salad is one of my favorites.

Reviewed 18 June 2017

I came here several times for coffee on my recent trip. Coffee is always a problem for me when traveling out of the continental US. I can never seem to get enough (strong enough/quality, cup size). I made plenty at my hotel room but iced coffee and such is a pain on the neck in a hotel. This is the perfect simple little coffee shop serving anything you need including light meals.

coqui2q, Owner at Twin City Coffee House, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2017

Thank you!

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

Just as all of the positive reviews stated. The breakfast sandwiches were great and the mango smoothie was so good. Easy location from the fort. And it is right next door to Sonya's

Thank you !