Club Comanche(Christiansted)
US$174
US$169
Travelocity
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$194/night.

Holger Danske Hotel(Christiansted)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$116
Hotels.com
Hotel on the Cay(Christiansted)(Great Value!)
US$193
TripAdvisor
Company House Hotel(Christiansted)
Hotels.com
1,518 results
All reviewsmermaid beachgolf coursegrotto poolocean frontgreat housebuck islandkids campst croixjogging trailfamily cottagemain buildingconcierge deskoceanfront roomtennis courtsrum punchsugar millbeautiful resort
Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

I’ve been all over the Caribbean and there’s not a place that I can say we’ve felt at home like the Buccaneer! This place is amazing!! The property is beautiful an expansive from the beaches to the waking trails. The food is amazing. There wasn’t one meal we didn’t love. The people working here are wonderful from Ocenna, CJ, Jason, Susanna, Ruby, Frances, Peter, Francis, the older gentleman at breakfast and everyone you meet. We loved this place!! I can’t wait to come back!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jennifer P
Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

A week of forgotten worries and great rest and relaxation. Excellent service from start to finish on everything. The breakfast and coffee were exceptional. Well appointed and comfortable rooms. A nice gym to keep up with fitness. My only complaint? I couldn’t stay longer. Ask the front desk for most anything and they’ll make it happen.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 January 2018

Took the family down for late afternoon lunch and drinks. The service, food, and drinks were fantastic. The setting was perfect. Great spot for both the adults and the kids. I could not recommend more highly.

Reviewed 18 January 2018

The ladies of Zeta Phi Beta Sorority Incorporated Nu Chi Zeta Chapter celebrated their annual Founders Day with a dinner party at the Lounge....the food was wonderful, and the service was amazing! 20 of us were in attendance, and our server Mr. DShane Riviere ensured that all our needs were met, and even sang happy birthday to us! It really was a treat and we look forward to visiting again soon! Thanks DShane and Buccaneer for making our evening special!!

3  Thank Etta P
Reviewed 16 January 2018

My family and I ended up taking this trip later due to the hurricane the island experienced in September. Right from the start it is a very nice entrance into the resort. The hotel itself sits at the top of the hill and there are amazing views from the balcony. The front desk staff were very helpful and knowledgeable about things going about on the island. Michael was particularly nice and helpful and remembered our names every time we went up there! Our rooms were very nice (and we did not experience any bug problems like we had read on previous reviews) and easy to travel to and from (there is a big hill to climb if you are at the beach or at the Mermaid but the hotel will provide a shuttle). Our meals were enjoyable, particularly breakfast, where we were greeted every morning by the same smiling staff. Our dinner experiences were similar both on the balcony (amazing views) and at the Mermaid (amazing food for at the beach). The only small complaint we might have would be that there was no beach service, but this was no big deal because the mermaid was within 100 feet. There were plenty of activities for us and the children (kayaking, paddling, snorkeling, walking trail, etc). We enjoyed staying on the resort more than leaving, but we did enjoy seeing the west side of the island and taking the tours via jeep. The majority of the staff were very nice and helpful. One day my girls were unaware of where to go and one of the staff (Wilfredo) was kind enough to take the time to take them where to go. We also had one of the housekeeping staff take the time to tell us activities off of the resort that would be fun for the family and how best to do them - thanks Diane! All in all we very much enjoyed the resort but there are two reasons that we will not be returning. One day when we were going to the gym (we went every day), we noticed one of the men who drives the shuttle vans (they are easy to recognize by their yellow shirts) filling up a water jug for the work out room with a ground hose from the middle villas. He then proceeded to take the water jug and put it in the work out room for hotel guests to use while working out. We had been told many times to not drink any water that was from the faucet, much less a ground hose. Passing the water off as bottled/pure and putting it in the workout room was a huge turnoff for us (firstly it is not healthy water to drink and secondly it made us think what else could resort be trying to pass of as something else). True bottled water does not seem like too much of a stretch - particularly for what we were paying. The main reason we will not be returning though was due to our experience with the tennis. Everyone in our family plays tennis and we very much love the game. My daughter and I went in one afternoon to play. We were greeted by Gayle, who had obviously been drinking. I made a comment about cocktails during the day, but it was just laughed off as the Caribbean way and I was told to relax. After a few minutes of uncomfortable conversation and comments, we made an excuse as to why we had to go back to the room instead of playing tennis (where I then had to give my daughter a talk on the effects of alcohol/drugs at an earlier age than I would like to). We did not return to the tennis center. As a matter of fact, a group of my friends and I are taking out daughters on a tennis trip for spring break. Initially the Buccaneer was our top choice, but we will be looking somewhere else. All in all we truly enjoyed our time on the island and resort. Had it not been for those two instances we would most certainly be going back.

11  Thank tennisss4life