Club Comanche
The Buccaneer St Croix(Christiansted)
US$399
US$299
US$225
  • Pool
Hotel on the Cay(Christiansted)(Great Value!)
US$193
US$145
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$165/night.

US$80
  • Restaurant
US$149
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
Travelocity
All reviewshistoric hotelmanager michaelst croixcentral locationboardwalk areai highly recommend this hotelrecommend staying heremodern amenitiesstaff went out of their waychecking inrelaxing stayfeel like familysugar millcaribbean seaevery morningislandstrand
Reviewed 11 March 2018

The site is beautiful and the atmosphere was welcoming and relaxing. I have some difficulty in walking and the staff went out of their way to help us find restaurants and activities that would accommodate me.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Club_Comanche1, Guest Relations Manager at Club Comanche, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

I am delighted to read that your stay with us was such an enjoyable one with so many positive things mentioned about the hotel & team in general. On behalf of all of us at Club Comanche Hotel St. Croix, I'd like to thank you for your great feedback. We are glad we made your stay a memorable one!

Reviewed 8 March 2018

Club Comanche's location and setting is fantastic. A relaxing and peaceful atmosphere, my room was about 20 feet from the boardwalk fronting the Caribbean Sea. The beautiful views and the light casting everywhere was lovely during sunrise, sunset, and throughout the day. I’m the type of traveler who loves staying places with historical architecture and Club Comanche has many original features and character. The wrought iron gates at the pool entrances, the porches and deck banisters, and the palms lounge deck with the old sugar mill were some of my favorites. So many unexpected features and creative niches! Entertainment too. The entire establishment is a charming small village in itself and I didn’t expect such a variety of things to enjoy on the days relaxing at the hotel when I wasn’t out on adventures. They also recommended the best providers for outdoor activities…..my favorite was riding horses in the ocean with Equus’ horseback rides. 40 Strand Eatery’s menu is imaginative, the first time I had build your own Mac N Cheese. It was delicious and perfect recommendation from the server.
The staff are committed to exceptional guest services and hospitality, and probably the best I’ve ever experienced. Everyone who works there were endearing, gracious, and accommodating in every way with positive attitudes and a shear joy to be around. They’re also very knowledgeable about the island, culture, history, and found all the resources I needed during my stay. They introduced me to unique local residents, where at the end of my vacation I felt like I was leaving a second home and saying goodbye to close friends. It was a privilege to stay there and I'm looking forward to returning!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
3  Thank BostonIM

Hello Boston IM,

Thank you for your review! I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us here at Club Comanche Hotel. St Croix. We hope that we have the opportunity to see you again soon!

Reviewed 1 March 2018

If you don't like roosters waking you every morning don't stay here. It appears that this inn, like others, is in the process of recovery after the hurricane but it also has the look of benign neglect and needs work. Our room had bedrooms upstairs and a spiral staicase for access which may not work for everyone. It is nice to be within walking distance of restaurants and activities and staff was helpful.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Hello Deb T,

Reviewed 5 February 2018

We had a lovely, relaxing stay at Club Comanche!! This was our second stay. We were in a suite looking over the boardwalk and beautiful Christiansted Harbor. The hotel is brilliantly convenient to all the shopping, restaurants and nightlife in Christiansted. The Manager Michael is great and so is most of the staff. The room was very clean and airy. I'm already booking my third stay for this spring.

Stayed: February 2018

Thank you for your wonderful review! It was a pleasure to serve you during your stay with us on St. Croix and are grateful for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed our gorgeous property, our excellent staff and prime location in the heart of Christiansted's dining and entertainment area. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

Excellent location by waterfront. Historic part charming, but badly needs maintenance upgrade. Attic room very small. Best big newer room w view is #29. But need to like being woken early by roosters!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple