“Try the Jalapeño Bread”

Tlc Kitchen, Bread, Bagels & Beyond
Ranked #37 of 113 Restaurants in Christiansted
Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

My husband and I found this cool place on a drive around East End. Monica, our server, was really nice and informative. She suggested a breakfast sandwich with jalapeño bread. The sandwich did not disappoint. We almost took a loaf home with us.

The bread and bagels are all made in-house and bi-weekly for freshness. Great place for a quick breakfast on the go.

1  Thank Ashley P

Reviewed 1 May 2017

Stopped here with my husband on our was to Point Udall. Had a homemade bagel and ice coffee. The ice coffee was uniquely made by frozen coffee ice cubes in a cup and adding hot coffee over it. The also had fresh breads and rum french toast that I mus try next time!

1  Thank sccamill
Reviewed 30 April 2017

Excellent service. Good sandwiches with fresh bread and lots of meat. Great prices, too. Not really an eat in place. Get your sandwiches to go and choose spot on the beach.

1  Thank bridgitta
Reviewed 21 April 2017

Tess' amazing breakfast sandwiches called me back to her door at least 8 times my last visit ! And the Tess' Turkey sandwich was my go-to for all my hiking days and Buck Island trips~ delicious coffees, wonderful people... every item is made with love and it shows. If you like iced coffees they are in the freezer, and you can always grab a cold beer and sit outside in the shade and enjoy your lunch!

1  Thank Heidileepeters
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Went twice during our stay. Excellent breakfast sandwiches. Had both bagels and bread and both were so yummy. Bought home loaves of bread both times. Fresh bread available Wednesdays and Saturdays...try the rum raisin!

1  Thank SP148